In this Discussion

Quick question..

2»

Comments

• "it doesn't go on your fanny"

Haha it does if youre in england
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jul 20 2006, 07:47 PM)
    Oh and those camping pictures look fun..but the only thing that really sucks about camping is no bathrooms and waking up having everything in your tent wet.

That IS true. However, it's an excuse to share a blanket with friends and cuddle and tell ghost stories and wander in the early morning through the woods with friends, being extremely cold and damp, but happy.

My friends and I used to have a lame excuse for camping where we would camp out in the backyard and spend the whole night laughing, venting, crying, telling stories, and playing ten fingers (a.k.a. "Never have I ever"). It was our "tent time."

I love camping, both the real and backyard kind.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 20 2006, 03:13 PM)
    That IS true. However, it's an excuse to share a blanket with friends and cuddle and tell ghost stories and wander in the early morning through the woods with friends, being extremely cold and damp, but happy.

My friends and I used to have a lame excuse for camping where we would camp out in the backyard and spend the whole night laughing, venting, crying, telling stories, and playing ten fingers (a.k.a. "Never have I ever"). It was our "tent time."

I love camping, both the real and backyard kind.

everytime i read your sig i crack up. aww poor jesus.
    sadly i did once wear a fanny pack when i was a child of 3.
    and yah i don't think i will ever camp.

ok we have all gotten totally off the subject.

but yah i hope ok go does make it to Australia for you soon, tiz.orcious`
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 20 2006, 03:55 PM)
    "it doesn't go on your fanny"

Exactly, listen to Jen, most British people will look at you like you're a huge perv if you start talking about fannies..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 21 2006, 08:20 AM)
    Exactly, listen to Jen, most British people will look at you like you're a huge perv if you start talking about fannies..

and australians... lol

HAHA Jen in one of those photos you just look like "Fuck this. I hate camping" hahahahaha ahhh that made my day, thanks jen! biggrin.gif laugh.gif
  • I had a frisbee on my head...... i dont get how thats me hating camping lol
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 20 2006, 03:32 PM)
    Camping is awesome, you guys need to try it sometimes!!!!

Seriously it is soooo much fun...

And pretty.....
    yes, pretty!

but it does appear like you're pissed, even if you weren't...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 21 2006, 12:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=65823
    and australians... lol

Haha, that's one of the things my dad's company told us before we went to Australia- that we shouldn't say the word "fanny" 'cause it's obscene or something. laugh.gif
  • well i wouldn't call it obscene, seeing that every woman has one.. but yeah lol
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 19 2006, 09:46 PM)
    Kelsey! Where have you been???? So is it as hot in Arizona as it is in Texas?

I have been in school and working the rest of the time. Though I was able to go in a date last night till about 1. hehe my dad wasn't to happy, but don't think I have dissapeared I still read all your funny comments and see your wonderful pictures. I just never have time to respond. But yes its hotter in AZ then it is in texas. because all I have around me is bad drivers and deserts. it suckks
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jul 22 2006, 10:22 AM)
    well i wouldn't call it obscene, seeing that every woman has one.. but yeah lol

Well, they made it sound like it was obscene or something...
  • it is obscene. its pretty crude. i never used to say til about this time last year. now I just think its funny...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 20 2006, 02:55 PM)
    "it doesn't go on your fanny"

Hahaha, I always wondered...

I remembered the convo we had about british slang, and this is always the one that makes me laugh.
  • also, we call them BUM BAGS....

indicating theyre not supposed to be worn at the front
  • But if you wear them in the back, when you sit down things will get smushed. That's silly!