In this Discussion

the forum is back!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
goes to show how boring my life is when i realise most my internet time is spent on here!

*hugs boards*

Comments

• Even I was getting pissed off that I couldn't access the board ...I don't even come here that often!
  • Welcome back Boardie

The JC was making me a bit post claustrophobic
  • my baby! *hugs board*
  • i didn't even know the board went anywhere.
  • welcome back, board!!!

...so what was the problem?
  • It stopped working for like a day and a half... I thought it was just me but then I asked Andy and his was broken too.

Wouldn't have been a problem if it wasnt the weekend! Gah!
  • wow that was strange.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jul 31 2006, 08:52 AM)
    i didn't even know the board went anywhere.

it ran away from home 'cause it's father neglected it...
  • Thank god, I can't stand the JC boards. The color scheme alone is terrible.
  • I have been ruling the vh1 boards.... this prick 3333 is beating down Ok Go and using bad grammer...

AND ALWAYS TYPING IN CAPS LOCKS!

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... i deserve mad points in JC.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 31 2006, 04:09 PM)
    I have been ruling the vh1 boards.... this prick 3333 is beating down Ok Go and using bad grammer...

AND ALWAYS TYPING IN CAPS LOCKS!

Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... i deserve mad points in JC.

Need some help? Shall we start an OK Go army?

edit: which will be known as the OKgarmy
  • DO IT! the army of ok go shall be supreme!
  • I joined VH1 as WanderingDaughter (I was in a Kimya mood), but I feel sort of silly since I can't seem to find the message boards... the internets and I don't get along.

THE OKGARMY SHALL RULE ALL.
  • Written. I tried my best. We'll see what 3333 has to say.
  • Yes, 3333 I'm guessing is about 8 years old. Seriously, I think the only reason Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore gave us the boards back is because of the chaos that was insuing on the VH1 boards.

What can I say? Ignorant people make me angry.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 31 2006, 05:19 PM)
    Yes, 3333 I'm guessing is about 8 years old. Seriously, I think the only reason Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore gave us the boards back is because of the chaos that was insuing on the VH1 boards.

What can I say? Ignorant people make me angry.

Agreed. Especially when said ignorant people can't form coherent sentences, much less have an actual intelligent argument.
  • haha Ok Go fans have completely taken over the scrolling speak out bar at the bottom of the voting page. Nice work guys.

edit: hahaha except 3333 has a comment that says "am I the bitchiest 1 on here?"
  • I'm sooooo happy the boards are back! I was just getting sick of Vh1 boards. It's fun to read what that 3333 person says in response because it's so funny. I like fighting, but it just started to get boring. All their replies were the same. All he/she does is curse, miss-spell words, and say the word "SEXY"
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jul 31 2006, 08:09 PM)
    I'm sooooo happy the boards are back! I was just getting sick of Vh1 boards. It's fun to read what that 3333 person says in response because it's so funny. I like fighting, but it just started to get boring. All their replies were the same. All he/she does is curse, miss-spell words, and say the word "SEXY"

The VH1 boards are fun simply because it allows me to be a maniac.

Most of what I say on those boards is so over-the-top. I love it.

I did get a "daerling up your ass!" That made me smile. biggrin.gif