In this Discussion

Hot Shit

edited November -1 in OK Go
Have you guys noticed that if you go to vh1.com and click on vspot in the center of the page OK Go comes up? It's totally bad ass! Across their picture it says, "NOCTURNAL STATE: OK Go Watch the absolutely genius video 'Here It Goes Again,'..."

Comments

• AHH! It's going to be on Nocturnal State??? Dude, I'm so tivo-ing it. Thanks chow chow (even though I still have no idea who you are...).
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 2 2006, 12:15 AM)
    AHH! It's going to be on Nocturnal State??? Dude, I'm so tivo-ing it. Thanks chow chow (even though I still have no idea who you are...).

When does it come on?
  • 2am-4am central time. So 3-5 eastern, 1-3 mountain, 12-2 western. I could be wrong about the other time zones, so check the TV Guide channel.
  • Wooooooooooooooooow.

So insane.......gah....
  • **bounces up and down** I'm SOOO excited to see it on television! Like, the big thing, not just the screen that is currently in front of me.
  • I'm up anyways so I might as well watch. This is awesome!
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Aug 2 2006, 01:41 AM)
    I'm up anyways so I might as well watch. This is awesome!

Might as well watch? Are you kidding?
  • I don't think I can sleep, I'm so excited! Gah, I'm such a fangirl sometimes.
  • So far..I'll I've seen is Dashboard and Death Cab, but it's only 2:08. With my luck it won't be on till 3:57.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Aug 2 2006, 02:08 AM)
    So far..I'll I've seen is Dashboard and Death Cab, but it's only 2:08. With my luck it won't be on till 3:57.
    Im so sleepy! Dern those Programmers, They couldnt put it any earlier right?.....argghh....I get real cranky when I stay up, but it's okgo.......Ill stay up for them.....but as soon as the video is over....im gonna be knocked out......Oh and it's almost 3!
  • I don't have cable, did it come on yet? How is the resolution? I bet it looks badass. Ugh, I have class in the morning...
  • I stayed up till like 4:20 and it never came on. Now I'm really tired. dry.gif
  • Vh1 liiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Karleigh and I were up 'til 5 am my time, and no video. tongue.gif

But I really liked the new Regina Spektor video. And the vid for "Dani California," that was amusing.
  • Oh then I didn't miss it.....
    I fell asleep around 3:30....and I woke up around 11. I got so mad, because I thought I missed it.
  • Ugh, that is sooooo lame! Let's sue them for false advertising and lost sleep.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Aug 2 2006, 06:41 PM)
    Ugh, that is sooooo lame! Let's sue them for false advertising and lost sleep.

Oooh, I like that idea. Let's! I'm very cranky today.
  • I am not happy with VH1, they lie. I tivo-ed the rest of the morning's music, it never came on, but they played every other song at least 3 times, and that "Riddle" video was played 7 (7!!??!!) times. Grr, VH1, grr.
  • I'd boycott everything VH1....but I still gotta vote for OK Go......Hmm....
    Dern VH1 dry.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 2 2006, 08:56 PM)
    I am not happy with VH1, they lie. I tivo-ed the rest of the morning's music, it never came on, but they played every other song at least 3 times, and that "Riddle" video was played 7 (7!!??!!) times. Grr, VH1, grr.

btw, I posted our texting conversation on my LJ. It's over here. Go read it. And comment on it, 'cause nobody loves me and it's sitting there all lonely and uncommented.

Wow. That sounded all MySpaceish.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 10:27 PM)
    btw, I posted our texting conversation on my LJ. It's over here. Go read it. And comment on it, 'cause nobody loves me and it's sitting there all lonely and uncommented.
    Wow. That sounded all MySpaceish.

We are such dorks, but I love it.