In this Discussion

oh noooooo (literally)

edited November -1 in OK Go
so this weekend i moved away from home for college. home is about 6 hours away. and i JUST realized that i left "oh no" in my CD player at home.
oigsldfazsldjfjksd. i feel retarded. but at least i still have the self titled album.

Comments

• your sub conscience told you to leave it behind so you'd be forced to buy a new copy thus supporting the boys more... and by sub conscience, i mean tim...
  • Let your subconscious be your guide!
  • It couldve been worse...I mean You could've lived 8 hours away from home OR you couldve left both cds, your posters, and other random OK Go things at home.
  • QUOTE (DidiKiwi @ Aug 7 2006, 02:02 AM)
    It couldve been worse...I mean You could've lived 8 hours away from home OR you couldve left both cds, your posters, and other random OK Go things at home.

And on top of all of that, your computer could have exploded and left you with no way of contacting the OK Go world.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Aug 7 2006, 03:25 AM)
    And on top of all of that, your computer could have exploded and left you with no way of contacting the OK Go world.

Funny, that's what happened to my computer yesterday. Well, it didn't explode. But it decided that it doesn't want to start Windows. tongue.gif I really hope it didn't just die, I have it backed up, but I have done a back up in a few weeks, and I have a bunch of stuff I don't want to lose....

Luckily, I can still use my mom's computer to contact the OK Go world. biggrin.gif
  • I can't believe you're already starting college. It's too early! I don't start for 3 more weeks.

Look at it this way: this means you'll get mail cause you'll have to make your parents send you the cd, and getting mail in college is guaranteed to make all your friends jealous smile.gif
  • yea all of my friends at home don't start for another month... lucky kids.
    i told my sister to mail it to me, with the other millions of things i left at home... but i don't think she will, haha