In this Discussion

OKgo.

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 8 2006, 10:23 PM)
    To be more descriptive....

It's about Damian's fickle cat. Apparently, she was always very moody and flakey (basically, she didn't like Damian), so when Damian went off to college, it was no surprise that she ran away. However, this is not the end of the story. Apparently, Damian later saw Cybil (his cat) on TV in a cat food commercial, so, she left him "bound for careers and richer soils" and "Hollywood [looked] oh-so-good, much better than it ever [had] before."

I thought she loved Damian, she was just way moody all the time? I swear he's said something like, "she was a pain in the ass, but she loved me" or something.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 9 2006, 11:40 PM)
    I thought she loved Damian, she was just way moody all the time? I swear he's said something like, "she was a pain in the ass, but she loved me" or something.

That's called being delusional. I also try to convince myself by saying that my cats love me. However, I'm not so positive it is true.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 9 2006, 04:28 PM)
    I've hear that's sexy, that's hot, that's nifty, but never that's bitch.

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 9 2006, 10:23 PM)
    I've said that's bitchin, but never without the -in. I guess God can do whatever she wants so it works pretty well.
    Look again. God said "that bitch." Meaning the cat.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 9 2006, 11:40 PM)
    Yup, I remember it saying that too.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 8 2006, 07:23 PM)
    To be more descriptive....

It's about Damian's fickle cat. Apparently, she was always very moody and flakey (basically, she didn't like Damian), so when Damian went off to college, it was no surprise that she ran away. However, this is not the end of the story. Apparently, Damian later saw Cybil (his cat) on TV in a cat food commercial, so, she left him "bound for careers and richer soils" and "Hollywood [looked] oh-so-good, much better than it ever [had] before."

I swear to fucking god OK Go is god. I was reading this and the song came on my iPod. I am flipping out!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
  • Well, I wouldn't go as far to say God, but yeah, they're starting to control the universe.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Aug 11 2006, 02:18 PM)
    I swear to fucking god OK Go is god. I was reading this and the song came on my iPod. I am flipping out!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

... If OK Go is God, and I am God, does that make me OK Go? And if so, am I all of them or just one of them?
  • Gah, that sounds like an IQ test question.
  • "It's about my cat in high school. She was kind of a pissy little thing, but she loved me. I went away to school, and when I came back she was gone," he remembers. "My mom found a photo of her in a cat food ad, so I guess she ran away to Hollywood. The lyrics sound so cheesy up front, but I mean...they're about a cat."
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 11 2006, 01:25 PM)
    "It's about my cat in high school. She was kind of a pissy little thing, but she loved me. I went away to school, and when I came back she was gone," he remembers. "My mom found a photo of her in a cat food ad, so I guess she ran away to Hollywood. The lyrics sound so cheesy up front, but I mean...they're about a cat."

Told you! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (God @ Aug 11 2006, 02:49 AM)
    ... If OK Go is God, and I am God, does that make me OK Go? And if so, am I all of them or just one of them?

You're like Captain Planet, and they're the Planeteers. Their collective powers combine to bring you to life.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 11 2006, 01:00 PM)
    You're like Captain Planet, and they're the Planeteers. Their collective powers combine to bring you to life.

Captain Planet, he's our hero...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 12 2006, 04:00 AM)

GOOOOO GOD!

? lols. I'm gonna take pollution down to zero.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 7 2006, 01:57 PM)
    lol as I said, often my interpretation is different. Of course, that's because often the dick that wrote the song is a Christian and the song is about God or something, and I'm just like, "WTF Where did God come into that? IT'S A LOVE SONG YOU TOOL"

OK, I actually can see where God comes into the song but it only clicks after the composer says, "The song is about God, yo".

Silly God ... you hear it as a straight love song because you ARE God. It's a love song for you.

Never thought I'd say this, but ... duhhhh, God.

QUOTE (dieu @ Aug 7 2006, 07:08 AM)
    really??oh how luccky are all of you are!I only have pics and nothing more!

Aw ... I hope you can indeed see them next month!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2006, 06:35 PM)
    Silly God ... you hear it as a straight love song because you ARE God. It's a love song for you.

Never thought I'd say this, but ... duhhhh, God.

OOOOH. You make such an excellent point, Sherib. You shall be rewarded.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 12 2006, 03:43 AM)
    OOOOH. You make such an excellent point, Sherib. You shall be rewarded.

Thanks be to God. wink.gif