In this Discussion

The Sound of the Train....

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 19 2006, 11:33 PM)
    I think Katy's working on a fancy brand-new one, but for now try the karmapointer account..I *think* the password is okgosongs, but I could be totally wrong..hope that works!

It didnt work, but I appreciate the gesture <3
    Thanks anyways though....Hopefully the new one will be up soon.
  • I got all mixed up, here's the right one! laugh.gif

karmapointer@yahoo.com
    password: okgood
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 19 2006, 11:48 PM)
    I got all mixed up, here's the right one! laugh.gif

karmapointer@yahoo.com
    password: okgood

I think I love you... laugh.gif

Much thanx
  • Bahaha, you're welcome. Love you back.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 20 2006, 12:33 AM)
    I think Katy's working on a fancy brand-new one, but for now try the karmapointer account..I *think* the password is okgosongs, but I could be totally wrong..hope that works!

Fancy brand new one is taking longer than I thought......tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (DidiKiwi @ Aug 20 2006, 12:28 AM)
    Was that the right one? I mean...I remember using it...I think last week..and i got on...Now its not letting me sad.gif

lol i meant the password isn't working for me, lol, sorry.

thanks for the new one!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 19 2006, 07:40 PM)
    Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't talking to you.

So, who were you talking to?

I just thought it was strange that I resurrected a thread that was last posted to in October of last year to request lyrics, and you replied with your preference as to version...

Sorry...I realize I got a little testy.

Susan

p.s. I still would really like the song lyrics. unsure.gif
  • unrequited orchestra of locomotion was on appendices, so doesn't that make it released?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 26 2006, 10:23 AM)
    unrequited orchestra of locomotion was on appendices, so doesn't that make it released?

Actually, it's not from "Appendices."

And I thought "Appendices" was never released. Which leads me to a question I've been wondering about--how did it get out to fans in the first place? Who leaked it? Is it okay with the band (or Damian) that it's out there? Am I just misinformed--was the band selling it for awhile? I'm assuming it's the album Damian was referring to in an old interview as having been the original debut album that they subsequently scrapped because he felt it was too "clever/sincere." Is that the case?

And while I'm asking 150 "Appendices" questions, is everything on it by OK Go as a whole (well, except "Last December," of course)? Ever since I read the Wikipedia article on Damian (here), I've wondered how much of it indeed is him solo. He does say "A la playa" in "Dynamite," and it says in Wiki that that was one of his bands.

Anybody got info?
  • I remember a long time ago there bring one for sale on eBay. I often look for it but its never been there since. And I dont know anything else lol
  • It was released-ish because people have it. It's the one with Damian's number on the back. Pam has one and Kikky's friend has one.
  • i really like this song, it reminds me of nu-metal spoofs, only better because i actually like the song too. i should download some more from the yahoo account. i like the first version of Bye Bye Baby better than the Debut album version also.