In this Discussion

iFilms exclusive

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 2 2006, 01:05 PM)
    BEST ever. You won't regret it. Unless you have sucky taste. Which may explain the creation of Celine Dion, Nicole Richie, etc..

Hey, you forget the existance of Satan!
  • You need him to balance you out.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 2 2006, 01:06 PM)
    You need him to balance you out.

Yeap. That and I have a twisted sense of humour.
  • Aw, that was great. w00t for the running man dance off.

I knew I should have saved my sexy receipt... now I'll never get it back. sad.gif
  • This just leaves us with so many beautiful quotes.
  • HA! I KNEW God's new signature had to be a Damian quote, I just knew it.

LOL

I love you, phantommilk for finding this!
  • Hahaha, that was great. <3

In my IM info:

Damian: Tim, I know you've lost and regained your sexy several times. How did you get it back?
    Tim: Well, I make sure to hang on to the receipt.

Oh OK Go. <3
  • I have the same signature over on the Hanson boards (where, incase you were wondering my username is "TheLordGod") and people are giggling over it. I enjoy having a signature that works despite the fandom I am in. My previous signatures would not have been amusing to you guys. You would not have understood the joke.
  • Haha, wow that was an awesome interview! Thanks for posting it, those guys crack me up. tongue.gif
  • Best. Interview. Ever.
    Yeah, I shamelessly laughed at loud.
    It really made my day, and I've only been up for 50 minutes haha.
  • for those whom are lazy

""They're actually really cool," the singer said after meeting the band the afternoon before they'd take the stage to re-enact the treadmill tomfoolery of their video "Here It Goes Again" (see "YouTube Faves OK Go: The Band Least Likely To Become Famous For Their Dancing"). The bandmembers consulted with Chasez about potential dance moves they wanted to borrow and throw into the mix. "I am going to go check them out now, and if the music is any good, I will certainly become a fan.""
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 7 2006, 04:19 AM)
    for those whom are lazy

""They're actually really cool," the singer said after meeting the band the afternoon before they'd take the stage to re-enact the treadmill tomfoolery of their video "Here It Goes Again" (see "YouTube Faves OK Go: The Band Least Likely To Become Famous For Their Dancing"). The bandmembers consulted with Chasez about potential dance moves they wanted to borrow and throw into the mix. "I am going to go check them out now, and if the music is any good, I will certainly become a fan.""

<3<3<3 For thinking of the lazy people.
  • HAhahahah, can you imagine them joining forces with JC on the next album???

OMG...can't...breathe...too...funny...
  • Wibble. So, is Sherib gonna put rip this video for us to download or has it already been done and I'm too tired to notice?