In this Discussion

"Holy crap they play instruments?"

Comments

• Damian calls me "((name))'s friend," and I think I'd prefer sweetie.

Dan knows me as "Jen's friend," and Andy know me as "that girl that forced me off the bus," even thought that was Kikky.

Tim actually remembers my name, which is SWEET.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 4 2006, 01:33 PM)
    Damian calls me "((name))'s friend," and I think I'd prefer sweetie.
    I about died. I was already dying from the hugging--and thinking while my arms were around him, "He's so little!!!" LOL--and when I heard that, jfkajkdljajlkajl;fdk;kdfjkdjfls
    I was beaming and staring at him the rest of the night while he talked to other fans. He saw me staring at him a bunch of times and I felt like such an idiot the next day.

Then two days later I was watching a video online of "Don't Bring Me Down" live somewhere (it's the video Katy has on YouTube, actually), and he asks for drinks in the middle of it, and when the girl comes back with them, he says, "Thank you, sweetie." I was like, ohmy.gif LOL So on the one hand it was like, "You say that to all the girls" (as if I didn't know that), and on the other hand I had a recording of him saying those words. I guess it balanced out. biggrin.gif

and Andy know me as "that girl that forced me off the bus," even thought that was Kikky.
    That's hilarious, though. laugh.gif

Tim actually remembers my name, which is SWEET.
    That is sweet!
  • I blame Kikky for everything, she's that awesome.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 4 2006, 11:44 AM)
    Then two days later I was watching a video online of "Don't Bring Me Down" live somewhere (it's the video Katy has on YouTube, actually), and he asks for drinks in the middle of it, and when the girl comes back with them, he says, "Thank you, sweetie." I was like, ohmy.gif LOL So on the one hand it was like, "You say that to all the girls" (as if I didn't know that), and on the other hand I had a recording of him saying those words. I guess it balanced out. biggrin.gif

Could I see that video? I'm strangely curious now! blink.gif
  • If you go back in the blogs on okgo.net it's in there a few months back.
  • Yep, that would be MY VIDEO.

and yes, that is me singing along.
  • Such a sexified voice you have tongue.gif
  • I don't think so. There's no one singing along, unless I was completely oblivious (could be possible) ... This one's in Canada ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjDOM5LZ2Jg

*Edit: Here's a better link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v437/ddl...ctric_Light.flv The audio matches up w/the video here.
    (I just put it on photobucket. I had the file saved from wherever I originally found it in Feb. I suppose I could have put it on YouTube, but I felt weird because it's not my video. Anyway ... ramblerambleramble)
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ Sep 3 2006, 10:57 AM)
    My favorite song from Oh No would have to be the House Wins, and the only song that I don't like on it is Crash the Party.

we are exact opposites!!!! I dislike House wins with a fierce and burning intensity but I adore Crash the Party. That was the first song i listened to every morning when I woke up for 2 months straight. its great in my opinion
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 4 2006, 03:28 PM)
    I don't think so. There's no one singing along, unless I was completely oblivious (could be possible) ... This one's in Canada ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjDOM5LZ2Jg

*Edit: Here's a better link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v437/ddl...ctric_Light.flv The audio matches up w/the video here.
    (I just put it on photobucket. I had the file saved from wherever I originally found it in Feb. I suppose I could have put it on YouTube, but I felt weird because it's not my video. Anyway ... ramblerambleramble)

Oh, I was refering to this. One of those videos is mine, the other is Kikky's, and they were featured in the blog.

Sorry for the confusion.
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Sep 7 2006, 11:30 AM)
    we are exact opposites!!!! I dislike House wins with a fierce and burning intensity but I adore Crash the Party. That was the first song i listened to every morning when I woke up for 2 months straight. its great in my opinion

w00t! It's always good to know I'm not the only person in the world who listens to one song on repeat for far too long.
  • yeah! I'm not alone! People think I'm a freak when I put a song on repeat for days and months. Whats the longest you ever listened to a song? I've listened to one for 5 months straight, every day. "Lovers of Loving Love" -The Aquabats....it still blows my mind and makes me want to dance.
  • Yup, I love Crash The Party a bunch, too.
  • i have to say that the debut kicks ass of everything of the new album...dont get me wrong i love the secoond

album but i thinkmost people wud prefer a bit of 'Your so Damn Hot' to 'Let it rain' anyday.
  • QUOTE (wedugahole @ Sep 7 2006, 07:40 PM)
    i have to say that the debut kicks ass of everything of the new album...dont get me wrong i love the secoond

album but i thinkmost people wud prefer a bit of 'Your so Damn Hot' to 'Let it rain' anyday.

I agree.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 3 2006, 10:45 AM)
    let it rain is my fave song on the second album

Mine too happy.gif
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Sep 8 2006, 05:11 AM)
    yeah! I'm not alone! People think I'm a freak when I put a song on repeat for days and months. Whats the longest you ever listened to a song? I've listened to one for 5 months straight, every day. "Lovers of Loving Love" -The Aquabats....it still blows my mind and makes me want to dance.

lol I have never timed it, but there are several times that I have become obsessed with one single song ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2006, 11:46 AM)
    lol I have never timed it, but there are several times that I have become obsessed with one single song ohmy.gif

yeah my song i got obsessed with was 'RETURN' off the debut.....i think it is a match to 'YOUR SO DAMN HOT'
  • QUOTE (wedugahole @ Sep 8 2006, 10:05 PM)
    yeah my song i got obsessed with was 'RETURN' off the debut.....i think it is a match to 'YOUR SO DAMN HOT'

I've been listening to Don't Ask Me on repeat for the last week, I think. Before that I was listening to Television, Television on repeat ohmy.gif ... and before that I had It's a Disaster on repeat.