In this Discussion

A Million Ways, A Million Songs

edited November -1 in OK Go

Comments

• lmao at the end of it when it asks you

"Thanks for checking out OK Go. Can we send you the greatest email newsletters you've ever read? "
    it gives u two options:
    1. Yes, keep me posted. - and sends to the ok go site to sign up for it
    2. No, I want to live without rock and roll. - sends you to the dave matthews band website

i thought that was hilarious
  • Does this count with the Australian iTunes Music Store?
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 19 2005, 01:54 PM)
    Does this count with the Australian iTunes Music Store?

Oh! An Australian fan! Are there many more of you?
  • Sadly not on these boards, but sometimes they come out of hiding.
  • "Notice: This domain name expired on 08/01/06 and is pending renewal or deletion"

oh my, is the dream over Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 14 2006, 05:01 AM)
    "Notice: This domain name expired on 08/01/06 and is pending renewal or deletion"
    oh my, is the dream over Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?

For serious, after I only recently discovered the joy?
  • hey hey,

don't dis Australia... we are a rocking little continent with lots of action down under wink.gif anyway... whats with not being able to comment without being a member?

a friend was brousing utube and sent me a link to brighten me up. [my kangaroo that i ride to get to uni everyday is at the vet because steve erwin couldn't get to my house quick enough to free her from the jaws of a croc that just came out of the creek opposite my house sad.gif ] i don't know if my friend even realised you guys were a band, but DANG you are hilarious and don't mind your sound either. we used to run lipsync comps at our school and a group of my old school friends and i would enter and cane it every year. i am in love with crazy stupid dancing that is acutally a stroke of brilliance to put together.

was just wondering who choreography's your videos????
    would really love to hear back
  • Damians sister ^^
  • QUOTE (anja @ Aug 21 2006, 02:16 AM)
    hey hey,

don't dis Australia... we are a rocking little continent with lots of action down under wink.gif anyway... whats with not being able to comment without being a member?
    a friend was brousing utube and sent me a link to brighten me up. [my kangaroo that i ride to get to uni everyday is at the vet because steve erwin couldn't get to my house quick enough to free her from the jaws of a croc that just came out of the creek opposite my house sad.gif ]

I don't think anyone here was dissing Australia ... two of the people above are Australians.
  • Exactly, nobody dissed it..
  • QUOTE (anja @ Aug 21 2006, 03:16 AM)

You know.....the band doesn't......really.....read this.......haha. As far as I know, at least. blink.gif

*is done being slightly snarky*
  • QUOTE (anja @ Aug 21 2006, 05:16 PM)
    hey hey,

a friend was brousing utube and sent me a link to brighten me up. [my kangaroo that i ride to get to uni everyday is at the vet because steve erwin couldn't get to my house quick enough to free her from the jaws of a croc that just came out of the creek opposite my house sad.gif ] i don't know if my friend even realised you guys were a band, but DANG you are hilarious and don't mind your sound either. we used to run lipsync comps at our school and a group of my old school friends and i would enter and cane it every year. i am in love with crazy stupid dancing that is acutally a stroke of brilliance to put together.

was just wondering who choreography's your videos????

Eh? We weren't dissing Australia, I (An Australian) was asking if there were many Australian fans ^o) I don't see how that constitutes as dissing my own country?
  • back to the original topic - any chances to see a copy of the site? did anyone make a backup of its content? *waaaaahh*
  • Hi Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore - Would you please change this Pinned thread to something that Newbies could refer to for answers to their questions, such as the "Don't Ask Me" thread? The dead link is lame. Thanks! smile.gif Theresa
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Aug 19 2005, 02:15 PM)

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore,
    You make me want to be a better person.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 1 2006, 07:20 AM)
    Oh! An Australian fan! Are there many more of you?

Yep! I'm one! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 28 2006, 06:19 AM)
    The dead link is lame.

lol

Poor J orge.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 7 2007, 08:47 PM)
    lol

Poor J orge.

Sheri, you know I hate to be mean, but if it looks like a (lame) duck, and quacks like a (lame) duck..... rolleyes.gif