In this Discussion

Question.

edited November -1 in General Discussion
You know those cookies that are like two little crackers and then there is some sort of icing/jam in the middle? I've honestly never eaten one of those before separating the crackers from each other. The icing gets stuck on one cracker, and then the other, plain cracker seems so boring that you don't wanna eat it. Anyone know what I mean? (Why does the other cracker even exist, if all you want is the piece with the sugary stuff on? Chian!)

Comments

• Do you mean oreos?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 7 2006, 07:58 PM)
    Do you mean oreos?

Well, okay, sure. I would really appreciate if some cookiecompany got the fact and removed the second cracker. (?)
  • but wouldn't that get really messy?

i mean...can you imagine sticking your hand into a bag of cookies and just getting frosting/icing all over it. (actually...that sounds kinda fun).
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Sep 7 2006, 08:10 PM)
    but wouldn't that get really messy?

i mean...can you imagine sticking your hand into a bag of cookies and just getting frosting/icing all over it. (actually...that sounds kinda fun).

Yeah, it does! And then, you'd also have a conversation topic. Like, if you want to get to know someone, just buy some of those cookies and the get to know procedure would be head on! Or s like that.
    And it won't necessarily be all sticky, because hopefully the frosting will dry a little on the surface.
  • HAHA.
    sorry but this whole thread made me giggle..
    One question for you: how did this question come along??
  • This is the strangest thread ever..

P.S. You aren't talking about these, are you?

• QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 7 2006, 06:55 PM)
    i hate oreos.

You're the 2nd person I've ever heard say that.
    Do you like reese's?
  • God I wish we had those in Australia. You can only get them if there's a random US Foods store somewhere and that usually requires much travel to get too.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2006, 03:07 AM)
    God I wish we had those in Australia. You can only get them if there's a random US Foods store somewhere and that usually requires much travel to get too.

You mean oreos? That's so sad. If I ever have enough money to send you some, I will!
  • Oh noes, we actually have oreos, but I meant Reeses in response to your qn about Reeses. We don't have those here.

Once or twice I've trekked far away to a USA Food store just to get reeses, but I can only do it like, once or twice a year sad.gif

ETA: Shit I really want some now. Woe.
  • God now craves Reeces and Bananas... you should make a hybrid god. That would be awesome.
  • Reeses remind me of 50 first dates..... Ahh Adam Sandler you fool. /randomness

Also, oreos taste best in ice cream form, say cookies and cream? haha. Its about 300% more calorific, therefore, more delicious!!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 01:47 AM)
    Reeses remind me of 50 first dates..... Ahh Adam Sandler you fool. /randomness

Also, oreos taste best in ice cream form, say cookies and cream? haha. Its about 300% more calorific, therefore, more delicious!!

There are reeses references in 50 first dates? Why do I not remember this?

You know is the best? UNCOOKED Subway cookies. For serious. I used to work there and the rule was that we could eat uncooked cookies if they were broken and couldn't be put back together to cook. So we'd cut a bunch of cookies in half every shift and eat them. Uncooked Subway cookies taste like the richest chocolate ice cream in the world, I kid you not.
  • Yeah the first time he goes into the cafe, and they ask if he's had breakfast and he says yeah, peanut butter cups. Hold on, we don't get them/it over here. I hope thats what you're talking about and not just like, chocolate lol. I don't even care if not, my knowledge of the script from that film is incredible hahahaha.

I guess you;re talking about some kind of cookie.... I don't know if they are cookies. I'm so confused. And hungry. Gah!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 02:09 AM)
    Yeah the first time he goes into the cafe, and they ask if he's had breakfast and he says yeah, peanut butter cups. Hold on, we don't get them/it over here. I hope thats what you're talking about and not just like, chocolate lol. I don't even care if not, my knowledge of the script from that film is incredible hahahaha.

I guess you;re talking about some kind of cookie.... I don't know if they are cookies. I'm so confused. And hungry. Gah!

OH YOU'RE RIGHT!

I should be ashamed of myself for forgetting that. I hang my head in shame. Shame. Shame!
  • And then all the time Nick calls him Peanut Butter Cups. Yeah. biggrin.gif Hah. I love me some 50 first dates action.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with it. Adam has deceived me twice with "Comedies" that made me cry.

COMEDIES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME CRY.
  • The mint oreos are good.

Some fig newtons are good, too. It just depends on what they have as a fruit filling.
  • What on Earth are fig newtons? ohmy.gif I'm too lazy to google it happy.gif