In this Discussion

track 14??

2»

Comments

• Why are people always so fascinated by this track????

I mean, honestly..........not exactly like it's a big thing anymore or anything........

Sorry, wedugahole. I don't mean to be a bitch. It just....irks me now, haha.
  • Well, speaking for myself, as a new fan I was intrigued. I didn't acually listen to but the first couple of minutes of it initially, because I didn't hear anything - I thought perhaps it was a mistake. Then I saw some discussion about it on the JC board. I still haven't listened to the whole thing, and I may not. I'd rather hear the music!

I'm still trying to learn more about OK Go, and catch up on all the years I have missed, but it isn't easy. I know it is easy to get annoyed at people who ask questions that have already been answered or that are "common knowlege". But to a noobie, everything is... uh....... new. rolleyes.gif So please be gentle - we're doing the best we can! smile.gif

Misty
  • QUOTE (Rainymorn @ Sep 9 2006, 02:14 PM)
    Well, speaking for myself, as a new fan I was intrigued. I didn't acually listen to but the first couple of minutes of it initially, because I didn't hear anything - I thought perhaps it was a mistake. Then I saw some discussion about it on the JC board. I still haven't listened to the whole thing, and I may not. I'd rather hear the music!

I'm still trying to learn more about OK Go, and catch up on all the years I have missed, but it isn't easy. I know it is easy to get annoyed at people who ask questions that have already been answered or that are "common knowlege". But to a noobie, everything is... uh....... new. rolleyes.gif So please be gentle - we're doing the best we can! smile.gif

Misty

^^I know, I know. I was totally like "OMGWHAT'STHESECRET????!?!?!?!?" for a loooong time, too.

Now I just don't care.

I don't think my problem is so much with people asking, as with the fact that one of the first rules of posting on any message board is if you have a question, search to see if it's been answered first. I really hate that there's thirty million "Track 14 wtf??" threads on the JC, and I don't want that to happen here, haha.

Like I said, I know I'm coming across as a bitch, but......yeah. Not searching first is a pet peeve of mine.

Maybe we should revive the "Don't Ask Me" thread....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 02:02 PM)
    Why are people always so fascinated by this track????
    I mean, honestly..........not exactly like it's a big thing anymore or anything........
    Sorry, wedugahole. I don't mean to be a bitch. It just....irks me now, haha.

You be nice!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 02:38 PM)
    You be nice!

*has explained self and why it bothers me*

tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 02:57 PM)
    *has explained self and why it bothers me*
    tongue.gif

I know, but still. Tisk tisk.

I'm the only one that people expects to be a bitch. You be the nice one.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 03:04 PM)
    I know, but still. Tisk tisk.

I'm the only one that people expects to be a bitch. You be the nice one.

HAHAHAHA.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 03:05 PM)
    HAHAHAHA.

Yeah, we all know it's true.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 10 2006, 04:18 AM)
    ^^I know, I know. I was totally like "OMGWHAT'STHESECRET????!?!?!?!?" for a loooong time, too.

Now I just don't care.
    I don't think my problem is so much with people asking, as with the fact that one of the first rules of posting on any message board is if you have a question, search to see if it's been answered first. I really hate that there's thirty million "Track 14 wtf??" threads on the JC, and I don't want that to happen here, haha.

Like I said, I know I'm coming across as a bitch, but......yeah. Not searching first is a pet peeve of mine.
    Maybe we should revive the "Don't Ask Me" thread....

Heyhey. I searched. Do I get a prize for my awesomeness? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 11 2006, 07:23 AM)
    Heyhey. I searched. Do I get a prize for my awesomeness? tongue.gif

You get the prize of controlling the universe...

Oh wait.....