In this Discussion

OK Go at the Troubadour

edited November -1 in OK Go
The troubadour's website shows that OK Go will be there on October 29th and 30th. Tickets are $20 presale and go on sale Sept. 11th. Doors are at 8pm.

I was excited to hear they'd be at the troubadour. But then I saw the dates. I'll be on my honeymoon in the bahamas October 27th - November 5th. So they better have some more shows in southern California when I get back.

If not, a show in Omaha in early/mid December would be even better!

Comments

• Yesssssssssssssss biggrin.gif This is GREAT news! Thanks!
  • I may actually be able to go!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! If I study hard for the ACT my parents might let me go to the monday show!! YESS!!!
  • booo...must be nice. oh well, i'll be in the bahamas so i won't complain...haha.

i bet the crowd will be super annoying though. yuck.

then again, i already thought the california crowds were crappy compared to midwest ones.
  • Everything, wel almost everything, about California is crappy. I seriously hate it here. BLECH!
  • omg Jill, HAVE A GREAT WEDDING!!!!
  • Thanks...we already had the wedding actually. June 17th. We've finally got the honeymoon booked for next month and I am super excited.

And yes, just about everything here is crappy. I've only lived here a year and I'm ready to leave. The only thing I will truly miss is Disneyland.
  • In that case, congratulations!!! I remember when you posted that you got engaged. Awwww smile.gif

Have fun at the shows!!
  • Um, I think I'm going to cry.
    Tickets are sold out.
  • QUOTE (the_bree @ Sep 11 2006, 12:43 PM)
    Um, I think I'm going to cry.
    Tickets are sold out.

i want to cry too.

tickets just went on sale 3 hours ago and they're both sold out. i just got home and tried to buy tickets for the sunday show and it was sold out. so, i tried monday's and got 1 ticket. it sold out a few minutes after i bought it. damn scalpers. tickets are already showing up on craigslist for 125. sad.gif i hate this.
  • QUOTE (katiekaboom @ Sep 11 2006, 02:00 PM)
    tickets are already showing up on craigslist for 125. sad.gif i hate this.

Thats soooo wrong! sad.gif
    At least you got one ticket! Enjoy the show...

I'm going to try really hard to find a way into one of the shows, at least...
  • Hey.
    I've always read over the forums here as OK Go is one of my favorite bands and have been for a while but this is my first post here. I'm in Arizona right now and thought I would be in Cali for the shows but just found out I wont be able to make the shows thanks to school sad.gif. I see that some of you need tix; I have a tota lof four tickets, if you want them just email me at musicmends@msn.com and we will work out payment. Thanks tongue.gif
    PS: I am not trying to make any money off of these tickets, just trying to get back what I paid.

email me.
  • wow. i havnt received any emails regarding these tix. if you want em email me.
  • IM EMAILING YOU RIGHT NOW!!! Haha...