In this Discussion

Ok Go on mtvU

edited November -1 in OK Go
Ok Go was named mtvUs house band. They have videos, live performances, and interviews at this link:
http://www.mtvu.com/music/house_band/

Comments

• I like hearing about the new album and that story about the naming of the band is funny no matter how many times I hear it.

I also like drooling over Rusty lookin hot in the background. mmm....
  • Just checked this out briefly this morning, and I'm looking forward to viewing all the clips. I did take the time to watch "What To Do", because I had heard them talk about it in another interview clip and I had never seen it before. I loved it!! I had no idea it was going to be acoustic. It had me smiling all the way through!
  • It's times like these that i envy my friends who have mtvU
  • I had never even heard of MTVU until it was mentioned on the VMA's.
  • this is amazing

<3

in other news#

go down the page abit

its a band called "hellogoodbye"

now these guys supported taking back sunday afew months ago

and they were so bad people started throwing stuff at them, and it hit the singer and he said the great line of "THE TEMPLE IS A SENSITIVE AREA DO NOT THROW THINGS AT IT" so people threw stuff at his temple some more

they walked off after 3 songs
  • aw, they're a fun band, though. I'd be effing furious if I was performing and people threw stuff at me.
  • they really werent good that night though

ive never seen the rock city crowed turn on a band like it before
  • aww... poor Forrest. I can imagine Hellogoodbye wouldn't be so great live, although I do really like their music.

back on topic... yay for Ok Go! I haven't watched all the goodies yet, but I probably will at some point today.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 12 2006, 12:55 PM)
    this is amazing
    <3

in other news#
    go down the page abit

its a band called "hellogoodbye"
    now these guys supported taking back sunday afew months ago

and they were so bad people started throwing stuff at them, and it hit the singer and he said the great line of "THE TEMPLE IS A SENSITIVE AREA DO NOT THROW THINGS AT IT" so people threw stuff at his temple some more

they walked off after 3 songs

omg that's incredibly sad, i love Forrest and his shorts. they're all techno-y and cute, i'm seeing them in november, i won't throw stuff at them. *incredibly sad about this*

oh also thanks for this link, going to check out W.A.S, Hellogoodbye and Artic Monkeys too.
  • they really didnt impress me to much live

but then i hard never heard of them, and they walked of after 3 songs

hope you enjoy you gig with them though
  • Hellogoodbye were really fun live. They know how to get everyone dancing.

YAY OK Go!! I wish I had mtvU.