In this Discussion

ughhhhh

edited November -1 in OK Go
so tickets for the troubadour shows went on sale this morning, and apparantly they sold out within an hour or something.
i was planning on going, too.
LAME.

Comments

• this sucks, and is a sign of things to come?
  • Oh no, indeed.
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Sep 11 2006, 07:07 PM)
    so tickets for the troubadour shows went on sale this morning, and apparantly they sold out within an hour or something.
    i was planning on going, too.
    LAME.

ugh that sucks!!
    if i had tickets i would give them too you. but yah i don't. so i'm sorry sad.gif
  • yeah...i saw tickets on eBay going for $100+

all i can say is: wow. i'm glad that i got to see them last year.
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Sep 11 2006, 08:26 PM)
    yeah...i saw tickets on eBay going for $100+

all i can say is: wow. i'm glad that i got to see them last year.

damn!!!! i'm sorry i'm a fan but i wouldn't pay 100 bucks! that's crazy!!! my first ok go show i payed 12 bucks after taxes.
  • is okgo considered mainstream yet??
    i hope not..
    but i wouldnt kno cuase i dont watch much tv..
  • I will flip a shit if I don't get tickets tomorrow.........
  • btw look on ebay for tickets to the troubadour show, they aren't up to $100 each yet...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Sep 11 2006, 08:22 PM)
    btw look on ebay for tickets to the troubadour show, they aren't up to $100 each yet...

yea, if they don't get too pricey by the end of the auction, i might have to create an ebay account.

i'm so bummed. i mean it's great that they are getting exposure, but crap... i was so looking forward to the safari sam's show, and now this... sad.gif
  • Hey.
    I've always read over the forums here as OK Go is one of my favorite bands and have been for a while but this is my first post here. I'm in Arizona right now and thought I would be in Cali for the shows but just found out I wont be able to make the shows thanks to school sad.gif. I see that some of you need tix; I have a tota lof four tickets, if you want them just email me at musicmends@msn.com and we will work out payment. Thanks tongue.gif
    PS: I am not trying to make any money off of these tickets, just trying to get back what I paid.

email me.
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Sep 11 2006, 09:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=76579
    is okgo considered mainstream yet??
    i hope not..
    but i wouldnt kno cuase i dont watch much tv..

I think, somewhat unfortunately, that day has come...
  • This makes me VERY worried.

If they're selling out shows this fast, it kind of makes me not want to go at all. I mean, the crowd there is going to be totally different than what we're all used to, I'm thinking along the lines of Panic! or MCS. Gah, what if people start moshing???????

Now I'm scared that the headlining shows will sell out before I get tickets, or worse, before Jen gets tickets. Dude, that would SUCK.
  • wow. i havnt received any emails regarding these tix. if you want em email me.
  • That's pretty crazy. I don't think it will happen, but if tickets do start selling out like that all over the place, we'll figure out a way to give you all and the juggling clubbers a shot at buying tickets on our site or something. We can't have you bailing on the boys now, oh no no no!.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 12 2006, 07:52 AM)
    Now I'm scared that the headlining shows will sell out before I get tickets, or worse, before Jen gets tickets. Dude, that would SUCK.

I thought you were getting my tickets for me!!!
    Also, J o r g e thats a good idea, there should be some special presale or something maybe!? (not that I'm in desperate need of tickets or anything lol)
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Sep 12 2006, 08:41 AM)
    That's pretty crazy. I don't think it will happen, but if tickets do start selling out like that all over the place, we'll figure out a way to give you all and the juggling clubbers a shot at buying tickets on our site or something. We can't have you bailing on the boys now, oh no no no!.

And that is why we love Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and the boys. Thanks!!

Everyone cross your fingers for me that I can get tickets today!
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Sep 12 2006, 02:41 PM)
    That's pretty crazy. I don't think it will happen, but if tickets do start selling out like that all over the place, we'll figure out a way to give you all and the juggling clubbers a shot at buying tickets on our site or something. We can't have you bailing on the boys now, oh no no no!.

this sounds an amazing plan sir
  • I'm really glad I live in rural Ontario and don't have to fight for tickets to cool things because everyone sucks...that being said, shows in Ottawa and Kingston would be really great..
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Sep 12 2006, 01:41 PM)

awwwww. <3
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Sep 12 2006, 06:41 AM)

awww Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore replied to my whiney complaint, lol.
    but don't worry, i won't bail. haha