In this Discussion

Billboard: UPDATE 9-14-06

edited November -1 in OK Go
Here It Goes Again:

Hot Digital Songs (single) 18
Hot Modern Rock Tracks (single) 28
The Billboard 200 (single) 38
The Billboard Hot 100 (album) 69

I thought you all should know that the boys officially have a Top 40 hit. And now with word of them being on the Simpsons, this is only going to get bigger. smile.gif

Comments

• w00t! That's exciting, for sure.
  • QUOTE (loonieman @ Sep 14 2006, 10:04 AM)
    Here It Goes Again:

Hot Digital Songs (single) 18
    Hot Modern Rock Tracks (single) 28
    The Billboard 200 (single) 38
    The Billboard Hot 100 (album) 69

I thought you all should know that the boys officially have a Top 40 hit. And now with word of them being on the Simpsons, this is only going to get bigger. smile.gif
    wow, looks like they are really heading for mainstream!
    this may change things...tho in the end, it's not about me. congrats to the band!
  • there's a photo of the new single (HIGA) on this article. the article itself is pretty basic, though i love the phrase "American band OK Go are a burrow of clever bunnies."

OK Go - Here It Goes Again : single review
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Sep 15 2006, 03:40 AM)
    "American band OK Go are a burrow of clever bunnies."

lmao that is just awesome. i love it.
  • wow... I kinda want to listen to the Top 40 w/ Ryan Seacrest (it was so much catchier w/ Casey Casem...) on Sunday, haha.

just to hear HIGA in the top 40.

wow. that's impressive.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 14 2006, 10:41 PM)
    wow... I kinda want to listen to the Top 40 w/ Ryan Seacrest (it was so much catchier w/ Casey Casem...) on Sunday, haha.

oh wow i didn't know that ryan seacrest took casey casem's position. damn tells you how much i listen to the radio and the top 40. lol

i agree it sounds more catchier w/casey casem.
  • QUOTE (loonieman @ Sep 14 2006, 10:04 AM)
    And now with word of them being on the Simpsons, this is only going to get bigger. smile.gif

The Simpsons what???

Edit: nvm, saw the thread....
  • Theyre #38 on the yahoo charts.. up from 79.. or it could be 39 from 78.. whichever, AWESOME jump