In this Discussion

I'm looking to sell my troub tix

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey.
I've always read over the forums here as OK Go is one of my favorite bands and have been for a while but this is my first post here. I'm in Arizona right now and thought I would be in Cali for the shows but just found out I wont be able to make the shows thanks to school . I see that some of you need tix; I have a tota lof four tickets, if you want them just email me at musicmends@msn.com and we will work out payment. Thanks
PS: I am not trying to make any money off of these tickets, just trying to get back what I paid.

email me.

Comments

• QUOTE (OkIWent @ Sep 11 2006, 09:43 PM)
    Hey.
    I've always read over the forums here as OK Go is one of my favorite bands and have been for a while but this is my first post here. I'm in Arizona right now and thought I would be in Cali for the shows but just found out I wont be able to make the shows thanks to school . I see that some of you need tix; I have a tota lof four tickets, if you want them just email me at musicmends@msn.com and we will work out payment. Thanks
    PS: I am not trying to make any money off of these tickets, just trying to get back what I paid.

email me.

Hi, OkIWent. I'm Tempe! Where in AZ do you live? Just wanted to introduce myself to a newbie here and say welcome.
  • Hey,
    I'm in Peoria for now. How long you been here?
  • QUOTE (OkIWent @ Sep 11 2006, 09:51 PM)
    Hey,
    I'm in Peoria for now. How long you been here?

Two years in this desert of of eternal sun and dust. Ha ha, I'm getting overly poetic. What school do you go to?
  • I go to dental school here in AZ. I wish I could buy those tix from you. I've always wanted to see Cali! Cali and Ok Go together, man that would rock. Well, welcome to the boards once again, and if you have been here for very long then welcome to AZ too.
  • wow. i havnt received any emails regarding these tix. if you want em email me.
  • QUOTE (OkIWent @ Sep 12 2006, 05:28 AM)
    wow. i havnt received any emails regarding these tix. if you want em email me.

If they're for Monday night (10/30), then I'm interested....
    email me: sherber711@sbcglobal.net

thanks!
  • what day are they for? cause monday is out for me, damn psychology tests.
  • I bought two of the tix...