In this Discussion

damn

edited November -1 in OK Go
I just got my friend tickets for her birthday to see INXS on November 13th here in Hamilton.

And I come home to see the Ok Go show in toronto is the same night. I want to hurt something badly.

Comments

• awwww... well, you'll get to see JD! woo!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 15 2006, 09:26 PM)
    awwww... well, you'll get to see JD! woo!

I suppose. I am looking forward to the show but crap. I wanted one last Ok Go show before it became easier to get tickets to see the Beatles than Ok go. I wasn't so much looking forward to the hipster crowd that cheers the bald guy on to sing a million ways, it was more about seeing them with you, finally, and RoRo. I'm just dissapointed. BLAH.
  • Is there any chance your friend could take someone else..?
  • well, at least their coming to Toronto.

What's with Michigan? Is it that bad? *yes*

Come on, Tim. Show some K-Zoo love. Or detroit love. Whichever.

I really don't think I can pull off a trip to chicago or toronto. I have to start saving money and find a car sooner than expected

UPDATE

I spoke too soon. They're playing at UofM on October 7! IT'S FREE TOO!!!!

GAAAAAAH. I'M SO HAPPY

*this will be my first OK Go show, I have every reason to spaz*
  • Send a stand-in!

mellow.gif
  • While we're on the topic of shows, when will they be back in the Phoenix area? I'm not as good as keeping on top of this as you guys are, so please, if you see an AZ show come up, PM me.
  • If they come to Phoenix and I don't get to see them I will play Everybody Hurts on repeat.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 15 2006, 10:10 PM)
    Is there any chance your friend could take someone else..?

N0. Something like that would be out of the question. She's super pumped about this and so am I, heh. I spent 50 bucks a ticket on the show, as well. Meh. I'll get over it.