In this Discussion

Je suis ici!

Comments

• WHAT Y'ALL HAVE NEVER EATEN FAKE ICE CREAM???

dry.gif

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 2 2006, 08:45 PM)
    YESSSSS haha. Well totally, I shall see you over Xmas then smile.gif

Also, apparently Pam was thinking of spending New Year's in Paris....? I say if she does, we all get together and spend it together.
  • Hah the only problem with New Years is, damn, my dads birthday is new years eve hahahaha
  • my mums b'day is new years day

PARADOX!!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 5 2006, 12:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=74848.
  • these are fun pictures

you need to send me your address so i can write to you and such

and send you random hfoc vids which i dont think you have seen
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 03:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=76206.

I like how it looks like you're holding up the Eiffel Tower. That would be so cool if you actually were.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 04:10 PM)
    I like how it looks like you're holding up the Eiffel Tower. That would be so cool if you actually were.

Haha, that totally wasn't intentional...
  • Nice pics!

Now I wanna go back to England, damnit. Thanks! tongue.gif

For anyone dim reading this: I know Paris is not in England
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 05:41 PM)
    Haha, that totally wasn't intentional...

Shhh, pretend it was, then people will think you're cool...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 9 2006, 11:06 PM)
    Nice pics!

i do have that effect on the ladies..
  • Oh, btw, on Wednesday, I did one of the grossest things ever: I tramped about part of Paris barefoot.

I couldn't take my heels anymore.

And then some random drunk guy tried to pick me up off the street when I was all by myself. I was totally calm the whole time, but looking back on it, I'm really kinda' freaked out.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 9 2006, 06:06 PM)
    Nice pics!

I think it's more sad that I didn't even notice.
  • It's 10:40 pm on Monday nite right now. What time is it in Paris? (Oh and how do you spell "Paris" in French?)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 12 2006, 01:43 AM)
    It's 10:40 pm on Monday nite right now. What time is it in Paris? (Oh and how do you spell "Paris" in French?)

Are you West Coast time or Mountain Time? If you're West Coast...I don't know, I'm bad at this.

I'm 6 hours ahead of East Coast time. So it's 7:56 am right now, and it's 1:56 am at home in Jersey.

And Paris is Paris in French. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 11 2006, 10:57 PM)
    Are you West Coast time or Mountain Time? If you're West Coast...I don't know, I'm bad at this.

I'm 6 hours ahead of East Coast time. So it's 7:56 am right now, and it's 1:56 am at home in Jersey.

And Paris is Paris in French. wink.gif

Ooo, only 6 hours ahead of jersey? Wow, that means it's nine hours difference between AZ and Paris. AZ doesn't do daylight savings time. So in the summer, it's a 3 hour difference between NJ and AZ, but in winter it's only a 2 hour difference. Muy confusing! (How do you say "very" in French?)
  • ^^What she said.

*dunwanna'domyhomeworkthissucks*
  • Can't wait to hear all about your adventures with Ok Go in Paris! Tell us every detail. Have a Tres marvelous time! wink.gif

(P.S. Thanks for teaching me two French words: tres and Paris)
  • paris is pronounced like pah-ree in french.

and lovely photos, btw!
  • Katy! I am tres jealous of you being in Paris, and getting to see OK Go in Paris.

Lovely pictures!!