In this Discussion

I almost got hit by a truck today

edited November -1 in General Discussion
well that's a lie, i almost got hit by an SUV, when I was 12. but it was one of those really big ones that could possibly pass as a truck if looked at from the right angle. Also it wasn't me, it was friend I was with when we were walking to her house from the local pool. So yeah, but see it still totally relates to trucks.

Comments

• i have got majour de sha vu right here
  • i've never been hit by a truck, but when i was in third grade my mom was dropping me off at school and ran over my foot on accident. she was in my dad's truck and my backpack was in the back, so i got out to get it and she tried driving off too soon, while i was still standing there, and ran over my foot. i was limping for the next hour and had a huge tire mark across the top of my shoe.
  • QUOTE (missaggie @ Sep 13 2006, 03:54 PM)
    i've never been hit by a truck, but when i was in third grade my mom was dropping me off at school and ran over my foot on accident. she was in my dad's truck and my backpack was in the back, so i got out to get it and she tried driving off too soon, while i was still standing there, and ran over my foot. i was limping for the next hour and had a huge tire mark across the top of my shoe.

haha, oh my

you didnt break owt in your foot then?
    i've never been hit by a truck, but when i was in third grade my mom was dropping me off at school and ran over my foot on accident. she was in my dad's truck and my backpack was in the back, so i got out to get it and she tried driving off too soon, while i was still standing there, and ran over my foot. i was limping for the next hour and had a huge tire mark across the top of my shoe.

oh wow, that's pretty rough stuff.

my parents have never hit me with a acar but once we were driving in a van to my brother's old college in maryland and we stopped at a rest stop that was maybe 3 hours from home and an hour from the school. everyone peed and got chips then we left.

ten minutes later my brother goes, "Where's Michael?" (my other brother) and everyone starts freaking out. turns out we left him at the rest stop. when we got back he was just standing there. had he been a tad bit younger i'm sure he would have been bawling. i would have cried and i'm seventeen.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 13 2006, 09:55 AM)
    haha, oh my
    you didnt break owt in your foot then?

well, no, luckily my foot didn't break or anything. my dad's truck isn't that big, and it just got ran over by one of the tires. my foot was back to normal (or at least it felt like it) pretty much by the end of the day

QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Sep 13 2006, 04:07 PM)
    oh wow, that's pretty rough stuff.

my parents have never hit me with a acar but once we were driving in a van to my brother's old college in maryland and we stopped at a rest stop that was maybe 3 hours from home and an hour from the school. everyone peed and got chips then we left.

ten minutes later my brother goes, "Where's Michael?" (my other brother) and everyone starts freaking out. turns out we left him at the rest stop. when we got back he was just standing there. had he been a tad bit younger i'm sure he would have been bawling. i would have cried and i'm seventeen.

ohhhh my goodness i have always been scared of my parents doing that to me!!! that would traumatic for me, it really would.... i would have been freaking out. my parents almost did that to me at a restaurant, but that was in my town, and not a big deal. they were halfway in the car before they realized i was still inside. i was watching them though, i wanted to see how far they'd get before they knew i wasn't with them.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Sep 12 2006, 04:24 PM)
    well that's a lie, i almost got hit by an SUV, when I was 12. but it was one of those really big ones that could possibly pass as a truck if looked at from the right angle. Also it wasn't me, it was friend I was with when we were walking to her house from the local pool. So yeah, but see it still totally relates to trucks.

this reminds me of this time as i was driving home. at i was at a stop sign and this girl was crossing the street cause school was out and all. and this white suv hit (not a top speed) and the girl jumped up on to the hood. i tried to catch up to the suv to catch the license plate # but, the person drove off fast.
  • Yep...Got the truck. Got an Isuzu I-280 for the warranty and the price, but you wouldnt believe it was an isuzu when you look at it. Im about to post pics in the show off your car forum...you can check it out.