In this Discussion

Is Damian Married?

edited November -1 in OK Go
cos i saw a ring on his finger in some video that they did

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 23 2006, 06:48 AM)

"As he said to me, "we're all the same now," (he said this to me b/c I'm married, too.)"
    Me too. I'm married too.
    SAME!
  • QUOTE (stephaustin @ Sep 23 2006, 02:47 PM)
    "As he said to me, "we're all the same now," (he said this to me b/c I'm married, too.)"
    Me too. I'm married too.
    SAME!

StephAustin
    Whee, another married boardie. I don't think there's too many of us...I'm probably one of the older boardies, but that's cool--I'm still booking a whole trip to NYC around their show there. Well, in all fairness, we were going to go to NY anyway, but this just helped us decide when. Merge of my two loves: NY and OKGO.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 23 2006, 08:26 AM)
    StephAustin
    Whee, another married boardie. I don't think there's too many of us...I'm probably one of the older boardies, but that's cool--I'm still booking a whole trip to NYC around their show there. Well, in all fairness, we were going to go to NY anyway, but this just helped us decide when. Merge of my two loves: NY and OKGO.

I'm 28, which is considered old in some parts of the world. I've been married for almost four months.
  • Congratulations! Where are you from?
  • QUOTE (stephaustin @ Sep 23 2006, 03:37 PM)
    I'm 28, which is considered old in some parts of the world. I've been married for almost four months.

You and Damian have close wedding times/dates, but I think you beat him by one month or so. So you guys are really the same: NEWLYWEDS. I've been married for many moons.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 23 2006, 09:59 AM)
    You and Damian have close wedding times/dates, but I think you beat him by one month or so. So you guys are really the same: NEWLYWEDS. I've been married for many moons.

I got married June 4 at 11 in the morning, in a lovely outdoor ceremony in Sedona, AZ.
    So then maybe Damian and I are soul sisters. Maybe I should call him and tell him that. I'd go, "Hi, we were married around the same time, hence, that makes us the same."
    He'd go, "Um...? I'm hanging up."
    I'd say, "That's a mistake. You're hanging up on a cosmic force."
    He'd say, "Right. OK, bye."
    But when I'd tell the story to my friends, they'd laugh and laugh.

gjiijjkggdkjgdkigdkkkdgkdgvkvddkkdlkfslkklkgssssssssssssssssssssssgggggggggggggg
    (that's from my three year old niece, who is sitting on my lap and learning about OK Go)
  • WHY DEAR GOD WHY nah i'm joking im just a bit tired and emotional aka drunk haha right now hahah
  • Respectfully edited. Comments below in new post.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Sep 27 2006, 02:59 PM)
    You may have already seen these wedding photos, but if not:

There's a chance you're going to get bludgeoned to death for posting that...

Just warning you. mellow.gif
  • how does/would dami feel on these being public?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 27 2006, 04:19 PM)
    how does/would dami feel on these being public?

I sent JJust a message.

Just in case.

Hopefully the matter will be resolved before everyone signs on and this blows out of proportion like the other marriage thread did. *fingers crossed*
  • Hello everyone.

Let me begin by saying that my previous post (which I have edited) was not meant to offend or infringe upon anyone's personal space. It was part of the internet's public domain and all that was needed to find it was his name. Simple as that.

I did not post the pictures up on the internet, but the owner of those pictures has opted to keep them "Public" instead of for family and friends.

I am a fan and was excited when I first saw them several months ago and included them here in good faith thinking that other fans would be excited as well. However, it may have been presumptuous of me to do so.

I think you're all wonderful for looking out for Damian and the rest of the guys. No threats necessary.

Love,
    ihave7stars
  • ihave7stars, that was one of the most gracious apologies i've seen on this board.

kikky, maybe you should edit your post and take out the quoted section. smile.gif
  • done! biggrin.gif

Hooray, no one got yelled at! Happy times!

Thank you for respecting the boys, Ihave7stars. (would that happen to be a Mario 64 reference?)