In this Discussion

Happy Birthday Shelle!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I just realized it's also her birthday!

Shelle! Hope you had a lovely 28th!

Camera cake, for my favorite photographer!

Comments

• WOW! Thank you! I didn't think that anyone would notice. I am truly touched!

Much love! biggrin.gif
  • Happy happy birthday to a girl who has an adorable turtle for her icon. Turtles are the best! I hope you had a marvelous day full of gastro-economical ergonomical delights. Well, what I'm trying to say is: I hope you had wonderful fun and had plenty of marvelous treats! Happy Birthday!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • ooo! happy birthday share-er of birthday!

hope you had a rad one!
  • Happy Birthday Shelle!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm so bad, I saw your birthday and forgot to make a thread. sad.gif Thankfully Kikky's here. smile.gif )
  • Happy b'day!
  • QUOTE (ConversationFear @ Sep 26 2006, 11:47 PM)
    WOW! Thank you! I didn't think that anyone would notice. I am truly touched!

Much love! biggrin.gif
    I didn't know you still visited the board, but I remember you from the old board...I especially remember your cute turtle avatar! Hope your birthday was happy! smile.gif
  • happy belated birthday!..
  • i second the belated wishes
  • Thanks again guys! I did have a great day!

Agentnumone: I would like to extend belated birthday wishes to you as well! I hope you had a good day too!

Shades of Blue: I'm still here quite a bit, I just read more than I reply...which would explain why my number of posts are disproportionate to the amount of time I have been a member of these boards. I guess I should get crackin'. unsure.gif
  • please do post more!

we need to keep the "older" bordies to keep going!
  • Sometimes the internet says things better than I could:

Sometimes the scary clown is just a better communicator of birthday wishes.
  • Happy birthday!