In this Discussion

Leeds Gig/In-store

edited November -1 in OK Go
Just got back from Leeds after seeing both the in-store and the gig with Motion City Soundtrack. Both were unbelievably cool as I'm sure you'd guess!

But I got some pretty good photos from the in-store..and a typically dodgy video phone clip from the gig. They can be found at the links below!

Hi everyone btw..I'm new here..but been an OK Go fan from the beginning.

Dave

Pictures (excuse the crappy gallery and be patient..pics are quite big!)
http://www.retroboystudios.com/okgo/

Clip
http://www.retroboystudios.com/okgo/millionways.avi

Comments

• hahah these are great pics!

I love Damian's blue shoelaces. laugh.gif

Welcome!
  • YAY! Leeds!

Welcome!
  • Such a warm and fuzzy welcome!

I feel loved! tongue.gif
  • Welcome to the boards!
  • welcome again dude
  • Hi Dave! I'm Kay. Stick around?
  • Hi Kay..hi all!
    Well I do plan on sticking around!
  • I do love it that more english people are joining the boards. Yayness. And another dave lol. Bonjour!!!!

Oh, btw the newsround footage i recorded with damian and tim was from this store lol
  • cool..they were on newsround? you be able to turn it into a clip to show online?

allo btw:) you can never have too many Daves I always say!

Dave
  • ^^ I was in a hotel, I recorded it on my phone haha biggrin.gif

So yeah, I can get it online, but not yet, (well i could but i have more pressing business) so you'll have to wait i'm afriad!
  • those pics were pretty sweet!

but, I must say, I have friends who would shoot Damian for matching navy blue and black in such close quarters- esp. if his socks were navy. (I couldn't tell, haha.) We had to wear all black for Concert Band today and a friend was yelling at the guys for having navy socks w/ black shoes and pants, haha.

but, since its Ok Go, I could really care less.

welcome dave! I'm meg, but I don't care if you call me meg or phantom.
  • Thanks so much for posting those! They are great!!! I, unfortuantely, will not be taking anymore live photos of the guys for quite a while, so I definitely enjoy seeing all these live photos in my big fat moment of drought. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 29 2006, 02:48 AM)
    I'm meg, but I don't care if you call me meg or phantom.

Thanks for the warm welcome Meg!
    It's funny..Damian made all the people at the front sit down so the people at the back could see (it was pretty packed!)..so I was sat practically at his feet and I never even noticed the bad color coordination!