In this Discussion

Future Plans for OK Go

edited November -1 in OK Go
I know they plan on recording next year, but I forgot when. Can someone please fill me in about this?

Also, I know this is a little extreme to ask at the moment, but if they're not recording in the summer of 2007, what are the chances that the band will go on tour during the summer?

I won't be able to make it to the Ann Arbor show this coming Saturday, so I was looking to going to Chicago for a night with my sister, staying at a youth hostel, and seeing them on Nov. 10. But because my budget may be an issue at the moment, there is a chance that I won't be able to pull this off.

So, that's why I'm asking about touring over the summer. If there is a good chance, then I have something to save money for without a last-minute decision.

Comments

• seeing as how they've been touring nonstop for like over a year now, i dunno how much more touring they will be doing for this album. i have a feeling this US tour is gonna rap it up for this album.

but at the same time, the boys do tour often, and do a random show every now and then...
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 30 2006, 02:59 PM)
    I know they plan on recording next year, but I forgot when. Can someone please fill me in about this?

Also, I know this is a little extreme to ask at the moment, but if they're not recording in the summer of 2007, what are the chances that the band will go on tour during the summer?

I won't be able to make it to the Ann Arbor show this coming Saturday, so I was looking to going to Chicago for a night with my sister, staying at a youth hostel, and seeing them on Nov. 10. But because my budget may be an issue at the moment, there is a chance that I won't be able to pull this off.

So, that's why I'm asking about touring over the summer. If there is a good chance, then I have something to save money for without a last-minute decision.

My roommate works at the hostel in downtown chicago. it's a pretty cool place, if you decide to come for the show.
  • oh wow, jade, i know you've been waiting to see OK Go for a while now...good luck!
    ...maybe they will play one of the big fests in the summer?