edited November -1 in General Discussion
unsure.gif

happy b'day!

i hope the gifts make it on time

Comments

• Happy Birfday, m'lady!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!

• ARRGH! Mr. November Captain Jack Sparrow (don't ask me, that's what the picture says) and I wish you A VERY MERRY BIRTHDAY, MATEY!!!!!! ARRGH!!!

biggrin.gif
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!one!

hope you have a radtastic day Jen!

Best wishes and good luck in your next, and hopefully awesome, year of life!
  • happy birthday!!!
  • happy birthday jen

and i got a question.
    why is johny depp so damn sexy as a pirate.
    cause i really dont know.
  • HAPPY JEN-FULL DAY!!
    *dances Here It Goes Again b-day version*

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 2 2006, 02:12 AM)
    and i got a question.
    why is johny depp so damn sexy as a pirate.
    cause i really dont know.

hmm, is he the pirate who have often kidnapped Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?
    It's not the answer of your question tho.
  • Happy birthday Jen! You're card probably won't reach you until sometime next week, as I only posted it today. But yeah HAPPY TWENTY-FIRST!
  • Happy Birthday my love biggrin.gif I hope you enjoy your day, have mucho fun, and do everything that I would do wink.gif you smoking sexy kitten! meow!!

I shall make another cake.. chocolate, with chocolate frosting, YUS! I just hope there's STILL frosting left *my brothers eats it right off the can thingy o.o!*

Oh and I'm making vanilla pudding too... YUM *drools*

YAY I love to bake.
  • LOL thanks you guys, tho Pandy, I'm not sure why you made the title of this thred my username, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I am tongue.gif

OMG I'm 21!! AGH!!!! Hahaha. Oh well, now theres nothing I can't do anywhere! Yay!!!! biggrin.gif

Oh and I know you guys wont care for this, but look at the BEAUTIFUL necklace I got...
    How bizzare, tiffanys seem to have taken it off their website... grrrrr.

Sort of similar to this, but the chain is plain and there's a pearl on the drop going through the heart.
  • That necklace is absolutely GORGEOUS
    Happy birhtday biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 2 2006, 10:47 AM)
    LOL thanks you guys, tho Pandy, I'm not sure why you made the title of this thred my username, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I am tongue.gif

OMG I'm 21!! AGH!!!! Hahaha. Oh well, now theres nothing I can't do anywhere! Yay!!!! biggrin.gif

Oh and I know you guys wont care for this, but look at the BEAUTIFUL necklace I got...
    How bizzare, tiffanys seem to have taken it off their website... grrrrr.

Sort of similar to this, but the chain is plain and there's a pearl on the drop going through the heart.

cause i made a witty joke in the second title thing =p

that is very shiney..
  • Have a nice birthday!:)

Dave
  • happy birthday biggrin.gif
  • Happy birthday =)
  • HAPPY 21, JEN!!! smile.gif
    Have a lovely birthday and enjoy your new age!
    it's a milestone age in the US. cool.gif
  • That is sex for the neck! Very prettyful, and it's even better because it has a PEARL in it *wink*wink* teehe!!!

So like I said before, my smokin sexy kitten, I made you a cake, mind you I ran out of chocolate frosting, like I predicted... so I added pudding ontop of the cake lol I know, I couldn't find anything else...

I took out the only two bottles I could find that contain alcohol *baha* I just hope my dad doesn't find them on the table *oops*

Air view, booya!!!

I'll post one later with my brother um, drinking some Brandy, cheering for your B-Day Jen love, ha! I don't drink though, so um yeah tongue.gif
  • ^that cake, and pudding, looks rather amazingly yummy.

happy birthday jen!
  • It actually is laugh.gif I'm so proud of meself! *pats back*

WOOT my pops is home, so I'm gonna go and cut him a peace. Later guys.

And Jen, I hope you had a great day today smile.gif