Thu Dec 14 '06
Detroit, MI
Cobo Arena
w/ My Chemical Romance, Angels and Airwaves, TBA

Sat Dec 16 '06
Troy, NY
Revolution Hall
w/ Head Automatica, As Fast As, TBA, TBA

I haven't looked into them yet, but my guess is that they're going to be festival like shows.

Comments

• Yeah, I feel like a lot of their December shows are going to be radio festival things.
  • With MCR? Ack, the publicity.
  • When will they once again grace Tempe, Arizona's presence?? unsure.gif
    (And by Tempe, I mean the city not the insane roach wielding fangirl)
  • If anyone wants to know, the Detroit show is a CIMX radio show and the last TBA is Taking Back Sunday.
  • There are also shows on 12/3 in Tampa and 12/6 in Atlanta, but they haven't been officially announced because it's still not positive that they will play. They've already cancelled the 12/1 show in Orlando. And yes, they're all radio shows and the tickets are REALLY expensive.
  • Ball bags to that ^^
    Still gonna be awesome when I come tho!!!!!
  • MCR? Oh hell no D: They're stalking supporting Muse's UK tour too.
    It seems selfish of me to want them to come back and headline in the UK already, they've been working so hard sad.gif
  • It's getting less and less likely that I'll see them again until I'm 19 and/or rich.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 22 2006, 03:25 PM)
    Ball bags to that ^^

That it will.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 22 2006, 02:59 PM)
    It's getting less and less likely that I'll see them again until I'm 19 and/or rich.

I have a ticket waiting for you ... start hitching!
  • Bahaha, do you have a couch I can sleep on and some sort of explanatory note for my mom?
  • I taught freshman comp. in grad school; does that make me respectable?

Make a class project out of the experience somehow. Be the fan correspondent to beat all fan correspondents and use it for some culture class. Your mother would never want to hamper your educational/intellectual/artistic growth, I'm sure.

And yes, I have a couch with your name on it. So get your high school ass down here. STAT.
  • I like My Chem and I would love to see them with Ok Go. I'm also jealous of the TBS show with 'em. I'm annoyed that I paid $30 to see Ok Go when I don't even like the opener (DCFC) but whatevs...it should be worth it.

Think about how much publicity this will get the guys--Angels and Airwaves and MCR are both HUGE bands, as are Head Automatica and TBS. I'm glad the guys are having the opportunity to play for different (and very large) crowds for a change.
  • This is the same line-up for all of these radio shows. I can't believe going to see all of these guys twice.
  • My first OK Go show will be in the Cobo Arena? Sounds like fun . . .

My sister will be excited. She LOVES the latter bands. ick.

I'm selfish sometimes, I guess.

So if it's a festival thingy, no one is really opening for anyone then? That, I believe, is good.
  • Well, if it's anything like the festivals I've been to, that also means none of the acts will be too terribley long.

Ugh, and the mosh pits...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 22 2006, 02:25 PM)
    Ball bags to that ^^

you should still go to the radio show in orlando, 'cause kill hannah will be there... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 23 2006, 09:45 PM)
    Well, if it's anything like the festivals I've been to, that also means none of the acts will be too terribley long.

Ugh, and the mosh pits...

Oh . . . yeah you have a point. I think I want to wait until a smaller show comes around sometime. If that's not the case, at least have other bands I can stand without mosh pits and my sister freaking out. mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 24 2006, 03:24 AM)
    you should still go to the radio show in orlando, 'cause kill hannah will be there... tongue.gif

thats entirely dependent on Karleigh... Tho I would like to see them, not like I haven't been waiting for like EVER haha. But I dunno if I can afford to...!
  • Hmm, we could go on Friday if you'd like, but AFI and I think My Chemical Romance are playing, so there's bound to be moshers. Also, we'd have to go after I have class. It's only $30 or so.