In this Discussion

Who wants to learn...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hi,
I was thinking about creating a topic and see if you would like to learn a little Icelandic tounge, since I'm from Iceland and I live there I can teach you a few words and sentence, I speak Icelandic but I have to write english here for you to understand me. smile.gif
I'm just gonna' check how many want to learn and I'll teach you something, you can also come with words from english or sentence and I can translate them to Icelandic and teach you wink.gif
Now who wants to learn a new language? wink.gif

Comments

• oh! i do!

hey how do you say: 'chicken is not good'?
  • Can you tell me some funny icelandic pick-up lines?
  • Can you tell me how to say "Talk to the Hand" in Icelandic?
  • please teach me how to say, "head on! apply directly to the forehead!"
  • laugh.gif
    I can teach you some hebrew..
    although it's a bit hard and there are some letters and..mm..syllables you don't have in english.. [as the letter "h'et" wich sounds like you're clearing your throat..].

i'll teach you that-
    if you're a girl, say- "ani o'hevet et ok go!"
    and if you're a boy, say- "ani o'hev et ok go!"

which basically means "I love ok go!"..
  • QUOTE (greeneye @ Oct 22 2006, 01:58 PM)
    laugh.gif
    I can teach you some hebrew..
    although it's a bit hard and there are some letters and..mm..syllables you don't have in english.. [as the letter "h'et" wich sounds like you're clearing your throat..].

i'll teach you that-
    if you're a girl, say- "ani o'hevet et ok go!"
    and if you're a boy, say- "ani o'hev et ok go!"

which basically means "I love ok go!"..

That's soooo going on my myspace. Thanks!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 22 2006, 07:05 PM)
    That's soooo going on my myspace. Thanks!

laugh.gif
  • I can teach you in portuguese, it's not as interesting as in hebrew since it's kinda like spanish but here it goes:
    "eu adoro os ok go!" that means also I love ok go.

Do you want to learn anything in portuguese?It's easy for the ones who know a bit of spanish.
  • I would tell you how to say "I love OK Go" in latin, but OK Go is not really a noun. However, let's just pretend that is is. OK Go should be in the accusative and since it ends with an "o", it's in the third declension plural, since it would be "I love them" not "I love it". If we ignore the long mark over the "o" in "amo" and the long mark over the "e" in "Gines", you get something like this.,

Amo OK Gines.

Latin. Yay.
  • lmao this is much fun-os... ok now in Spanish
    Yo amo OK Go

or

Yo Amo a OK Go

They're basically the same thing, but the "a" makes it more... specific? as to whom... get it? Anyways, if anyone wants to know anything in Spanish including some slang, go ahead and ask wink.gif