In this Discussion

A video dedicated to the OK Go boardies on YouTube

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hope you guys like it. The entire video is dedicated to the OK Aarmy and the boardies, because without you, it wouldn't have been possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hybn6SnFPgQ

Comments

• Nice!

Those pictures are so cool. laugh.gif

And the dedication is so sweet!
  • Ah, Karleigh. If you didn't already have like six boardie girlfriends, I'd so marry you.
  • Aww, I wish we all could be there when you show this to your class. We'd cheer you on so loud. Hmm, you should really consider a teleconference wink.gif
  • I presented it on October 5th, I think, and people thought it was cool. I told them beforehand that they were seeing things that only a few super fans had seen, but I don't think they really grasped it. Thanks for the support you guys!

The boards allow polygamy, Kay, so you're definitely one of my wives.
  • that's awesome!
    where have you got the treadmill practice pics?
  • QUOTE (greeneye @ Oct 21 2006, 12:43 PM)
    that's awesome!
    where have you got the treadmill practice pics?

Friends of mine took them and I've had them for quite some time.
  • It's amazing laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 21 2006, 07:35 PM)
    It's amazing laugh.gif

Gracias!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 21 2006, 01:07 PM)
    Friends of mine took them and I've had them for quite some time.

Whoa, as they say, "With friends like that...". You've gotta post them all here! P.S. Great vid - if I were your teacher, you'd get an A+
  • QUOTE (CanaCove @ Oct 22 2006, 09:05 AM)
    Whoa, as they say, "With friends like that...". You've gotta post them all here! P.S. Great vid - if I were your teacher, you'd get an A+

I know that if I post them that someone will take advantage and post them everywhere without giving my friends credit. And I did in fact get in A.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 22 2006, 02:31 AM)
    Gracias!

Obrigada, silly.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 22 2006, 06:56 PM)
    I know that if I post them that someone will take advantage and post them everywhere without giving my friends credit.

Put a watermark of some sort on them?
  • QUOTE (CuriousSymptoms @ Oct 28 2006, 11:10 AM)
    Put a watermark of some sort on them?

They aren't mine to show, though. I asked permission to show them in my video, and she approved, that's all.