In this Discussion

OK Go on Leno

edited November -1 in OK Go
From the Capitol Street Team site:

"OK Go will perform "Here It Goes Again" on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday, November 7."

It's still awhile away, but I'll remind everyone again when it comes closer so no one forgets.

Comments

• I love all these recent tv apperances. I have to tape this.
  • It was either the 6th or the 7th..anyway, it's pretty much one year to the day from when they were on GMA.
  • I believe they were on GMA on October 25 last year.
  • Love the recent appearances, but getting sick of "Here It Goes Again." unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Sep 27 2006, 06:53 PM)
    I believe they were on GMA on October 25 last year.

It was the 21st..I must have mixed it up because I think Nov. 7 was their Toronto show that I was ENRAGED about missing..
  • Just thought I'd bump this to remind everyone. Maybe I should remind everyone to vote too since it's on the same day.
  • I really hope someone will put up the video on youtube... too bad I can't watch Leno on german tv ...*sob*
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 6 2006, 02:27 AM)
    Just thought I'd bump this to remind everyone. Maybe I should remind everyone to vote too since it's on the same day.

AND their DVD comes out! Tomorrow's such a busy day, jeez..
  • Tomorrow is gonna be kewl. I just got the OK Go stuff I ordered so I'm gonna proudly wear my shirt tomorrow. I feel bad though....I spent most of my money and I don't think I have enough to get the DVD tomorrow. sad.gif I guess I'll wind up getting it next week. I wonder if Leno will elaborate on them or just say what's on the cue card.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Nov 6 2006, 08:33 AM)
    I really hope someone will put up the video on youtube... too bad I can't watch Leno on german tv ...*sob*

Neither on brazilian tv.
  • So they just played HiGA. Damian's voice sounded a little weird(tired, maybe?), and either Damian or Andy hit one wrong chord, but otherwise a perfect performance.

And they changed "Jesus" to "Goodness" again, grrr.

And I was recording it on my camera for all you non-USians, and then a freak accident happened and the battery died on me. WHICH ANGERS ME. Cause that's the first tv performance I've not recorded. le sigh. Sorry guys, I tried! I really did! sad.gif

Someone else will post it, just watch.
  • DAMN. Damian was SUPER hot tonight. I don't know what it was....the hair looked a bit longer. But either way, I couldn't take my eyes off the man. And now I'm going to have to wait until it goes up on YouTube to see Tim, Andy and Dan. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 8 2006, 01:51 AM)
    DAMN. Damian was SUPER hot tonight. I don't know what it was....the hair looked a bit longer. But either way, I couldn't take my eyes off the man. And now I'm going to have to wait until it goes up on YouTube to see Tim, Andy and Dan. smile.gif

Hahaha, I think it's also cause he hadn't shaved. He always swoons the ladies when he's scruffy looking. biggrin.gif
  • Bloody awesome, of course, Im rather curious what Ms. Love had to say to the boys.....:S
  • haha the best non-ok go part of the show had to be when brad garrett said, "I'm like a mix of Greg Brady and Herman Munster" and then proceeded to do one of the best Herman Munster impressions I've seen. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Nov 8 2006, 06:54 AM)
    Hahaha, I think it's also cause he hadn't shaved. He always swoons the ladies when he's scruffy looking. biggrin.gif

Ewwwww. No. Scruffy Damian = not hot. He either needs to shave or full-out grow a beard.

Andy looks good with scruff, though.
  • Goddamn motherloving election coverage!! I just checked my recording and I got nothing. But election coverage.

Guess I'll have to check the YouTube ... anyone know if it's up yet?

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 8 2006, 06:11 AM)
    or full-out grow a beard.

Noooooooooooo
  • damn it! I remembered but then I went to bed early. I don't know why I kept on forgetting to watch their preformances. This is the second one I haven't recorded. Hopefully someone will upload it to Youtube
  • I thought they sounded great AND looked great!
    Hey, did Jay Leno even mention the treadmill dance in the introduction? Which would lead to the usual questions: "Who came up with the treadmill idea?" and "How long did it take you to learn?" (Poor Damian must be sick of answering those questions!)