In this Discussion

OK Go on Leno

Comments

• Oops. Missed it again. haha I'm cursed to never remember to watch an Ok Go tv performance (except the VMAs)...
  • Woweee.

I think Damian's hair looked great!

An awesome performance in my opinion!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 8 2006, 08:03 PM)

thank you thank you THANK YOU darbie_starpower, am downloading the 17 MB file now...can't wait to see it, it's loading slow but I'm looking forward to see them. biggrin.gif

Morrigan
  • Yeah, I kinda forgot and fell asleep. My dad watched them though, and said that they were really, really good.

I'm downloading it now though (thanks Darbie!), so I'll see for myself.

Not that I don't trust his judgment...

EDIT: There's no video! Or, if there is, my computer's just not letting me! I can hear it ok, but I wanna see them, too! Help meee!
  • yeah I can hear it but not see it. thanks anyways...it sounds good.
  • QUOTE (gokarter641 @ Nov 8 2006, 04:17 PM)
    EDIT: There's no video! Or, if there is, my computer's just not letting me! I can hear it ok, but I wanna see them, too! Help meee!

that's bizarre, i can see it on my computer, hmmm, i'll try converting it to a different file type and uploading it elsewhere...
  • If you can't see it, you'll need to get the DivX codec for it... search for it on google. (or through the web help for your player, I think.)
    It's perfectly harmless, and lets you see more.
    (at least, I'm assuming you do since a DivX thing popped up when I wanted to watch it, and it worked fine for me and that's the only extra codec I have.)

or, someone could put it on youtube. I don't know how.

I thought it was a pretty good performance- I loved Dan's bowler hat, haha.
  • I have the necessary codecs, I think. I updated them the other day...

Oh well, I'll just have to wait until someone saves me...

Can't wait to see Dan's bowler, though...
  • Thanks, Darbie! smile.gif The first one worked for me.

They did look great. That's just enough scruff biggrin.gif And they played it the good way, not the slow way. Yay smile.gif
  • It's also now on YouTube. (Wonder how long before NBC comes in and has it removed.)

image image image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpakcmMzTo
  • This is my mom's review of the Leno appearance, via email:

"Yes, ma'am, they were indeed on Leno. I stayed awake and watched and listened. They all had on suits- nice change from grungy rockers, and even dressier than their usual shirt and tie getups. I like Damian's hair, also. MOM"

I love my mom.
  • I wish my mom was like that biggrin.gif . I have tried to watch the first file late last night but for some odd reasons it didn't really work - the song was faster than the picture, lol. it had its funny moments though - when Damian wasn't singing at all, just playing, I was still hearing his voice, lol, and at the end they played without any sound at all, HA HA... I found this quite amusing tongue.gif . anyway, I'll try to d/l the new file later when I'm back home, thanks smile.gif.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 8 2006, 01:40 PM)
    Noooooooooooo

I wasn't implying that he should grow out a full beard. My point was the he either needs to go one way or the other- staying in the middle with all that odd-looking scruff just doesn't suit him.
  • thaks for posting that on youtube
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 9 2006, 06:58 AM)
    I wasn't implying that he should grow out a full beard. My point was the he either needs to go one way or the other- staying in the middle with all that odd-looking scruff just doesn't suit him.
    I know, I know what you meant ... but it still gave me a shiver (not in a good way) for a moment. laugh.gif

Btw, I'm not anti-facial hair/beard as a rule at all, but something about him with a beard struck me as horrifying. lol
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 9 2006, 12:01 PM)
    I know, I know what you meant ... but it still gave me a shiver (not in a good way) for a moment. laugh.gif

Btw, I'm not anti-facial hair/beard as a rule at all, but something about him with a beard struck me as horrifying. lol

Damian with a beard would look like...J orge. hahaha So wrong. laugh.gif

I don't think he can even grow a full beard, it looks to me like he's got Splotchy Hair Syndrome.
  • Do you remember the singer of ... crap ... that band that did "Two Princes"?

Spin Doctors.

The singer of that band popped into my head at the mention of Damian and a beard.

LOL NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!

Edit:
    This is them (Spin Doctors). "Damian": second from right.

OMG, that is so hilarious. LOL
  • LMAO! I cannnot imagine them like that.

Nice one sheri. That was hilarious.