In this Discussion

Set List

edited November -1 in OK Go
Who has gone to a concert on this tour? --Kristin just called me during both 'Return' and 'What To Do,' and I was wondering if they are playing these at every venue. If so, I think I may just have to go.

Comments

• I went to two shows. They played What To Do at both, but they only played Return at one.

San Francisco show:
    The House Wins
    Television, Television
    Don’t Ask Me
    No Sign of Life
    Good Idea at the Time
    Here It Goes Again
    You’re So Damn Hot
    Damned Cover (Neat Neat Neat)

Acoustic Set:
    A Million Ways
    What To Do

It’s A Disaster
    Oh No
    Invincible
    ELO Cover (Don't Bring Me Down)
    Get Over It

Encore:
    Return
    Do What You Want

Sacramento show:
    The House Wins
    Television, Television
    Don’t Ask Me
    No Sign Of Life
    Here It Goes Again
    Good Idea At The Time
    Damned Cover (Neat Neat Neat)

Acoustic Set:
    A Million Ways
    What To Do

It’s A Disaster
    Oh No
    Invincible
    ELO Cover (Don't Bring Me Down)
    Get Over It

Encore:
    You’re So Damn Hot
    Dow What You Want

Mike Kent also told me that they were also playing 1000 Mile Per Hour, but I haven't heard anyone mention it, so I don't know if that's true.
  • Woah, thanks Ezorvera. i tried to scribble down the setlist but forgot to keep up with it.

Carin, I'M SO GLAD that you could tell what the songs were when I called you! I got chills and gasped really loudly when they started Return. I can't believe they played it! It sounded very good. And What To Do was really nice, actually. Very in key, I thought.
  • Well, I got the set list from the San Francisco show, so that's how I remembered that one and the Sacramento show was basically the same except they cut out Return and moved You're So Damn Hot.
  • Baaaaaaaah they're playing "What To Do," too???

*put out* mad.gif
  • they are playing return?

this breaks my heart that im not seeing it
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 10 2006, 01:23 AM)
    Baaaaaaaah they're playing "What To Do," too???

*put out* mad.gif

I took a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhwRP7jGlI

Me and my sister kept thanking Tim for playing it because we've asked him to play it for the past four shows we've been to and he hates the song and all, but now they're finally playing it.
  • I've always wanted to hear Television, Television live.

as well as Return and What to Do.

sad.gif
  • Um, I really need to go to sleep, but I'm still feeling that post-concert afterglow, which is why I'm here and not in my warm bed.

Anyway: I got video of Return, but, um, it's a 385 meg avi file, and I have no idea what to do with it, insofar as if i should compress it or what or how. Can anybody share some suggestions, especially cause reading this thread makes me want to share it with you boardies (like Jade and Andy and Pam) who won't really have the chance to see it live.

But I have to warn you, the sound isn't very good, since we were close to the front, the acoustics of the venue weren't very ideal, and I think they had Dan's drums up way too loud for this song. BUT I do want to figure out how to share it with you guys since I recognize how rare it is for Return to be played live (or used to be rare).

QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Nov 9 2006, 11:11 PM)
    Who has gone to a concert on this tour? --Kristin just called me during both 'Return' and 'What To Do,' and I was wondering if they are playing these at every venue. If so, I think I may just have to go.

Carin: You have to go.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Nov 11 2006, 08:18 AM)
    Um, I really need to go to sleep, but I'm still feeling that post-concert afterglow, which is why I'm here and not in my warm bed.

Anyway: I got video of Return, but, um, it's a 385 meg avi file, and I have no idea what to do with it, insofar as if i should compress it or what or how. Can anybody share some suggestions, especially cause reading this thread makes me want to share it with you boardies (like Jade and Andy and Pam) who won't really have the chance to see it live.

But I have to warn you, the sound isn't very good, since we were close to the front, the acoustics of the venue weren't very ideal, and I think they had Dan's drums up way too loud for this song. BUT I do want to figure out how to share it with you guys since I recognize how rare it is for Return to be played live (or used to be rare).
    Carin: You have to go.

ive no idea what to sugest to make it smaller, but i would deeply love to see/hear it live on your vid

ill look into it latter online and try and brainstorm somthing
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 10 2006, 04:23 AM)
    Mike Kent also told me that they were also playing 1000 Mile Per Hour, but I haven't heard anyone mention it, so I don't know if that's true.

That would be sooooo lovely!!!

rolleyes.gif
  • adkfjghakfuvmaguyf.

stupid boston.

anywho, that's really cool! and nice vid, esovera!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 10 2006, 01:23 PM)
    I took a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WhwRP7jGlI

Me and my sister kept thanking Tim for playing it because we've asked him to play it for the past four shows we've been to and he hates the song and all, but now they're finally playing it.

Oooo, that's the best version I've ever heard of that song. Lol, who knew Tim hated that song. What's to hate? It sounds so soft and pretty like this. You were so close to the action too!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 11 2006, 09:43 PM)
    Oooo, that's the best version I've ever heard of that song. Lol, who knew Tim hated that song. What's to hate? It sounds so soft and pretty like this. You were so close to the action too!

I don't know why he hates it. I just remember saying that it was one of my favorites and he said he didn't like it. But I think he was talking about the original version, not this acoustic version.

At the San Francisco show, I was in the front, but that meant I was far away when they did their acoustic set, but at the Sacramento show, me and my sister wanted to be right in front of the mini-stage, so we asked Dan what song they played before they did the acoustic set and during that song, we moved to the back and stood by the mini-stage so we could be up close.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Nov 11 2006, 02:18 AM)
    Download Dr. DivX. If you need instructions on how to do what you're wanting to do, PM me. smile.gif