In this Discussion

OK GO Photos from BITE of Las VEGAS have arrived!

edited November -1 in OK Go
So our guitarist did some photography work for OK GO at Bite of Las Vegas. Just thought we'd share some of his pictures for you all.

Here's some eye candy:

Backstage Mix 94.1 crew with Mark & Mercedes:

PhotoFM.com

A candid backstage shot:

Getting the keys working:

Close-up of Andy:

Tim's bass action going on:

I especially like this Beatles-esque shot right here:

Damian at his best:

Silhouette:

Farewell and thanks for playing!

A possible tour promo poster:

Well, hope you guys like these photos. Just goto www.PhotoFM.com and click on Bite of Las Vegas 2006 if you want to see more. Keep rockin'!

http://www.myspace.com/StudioStatic

Comments

• those are amazing!!thanks fot posting them.

QUOTE (studiostatic @ Nov 10 2006, 06:50 PM)
    A candid backstage shot:

Damian at his best:

A possible tour promo poster:
    Well, hope you guys like these photos. Just goto www.PhotoFM.com and click on Bite of Las Vegas 2006 if you want to see more. Keep rockin'!
    http://www.myspace.com/StudioStatic

Those are just lovely
    I love Damian's shirt on the last one (i love that colour)
  • Dami in that first one = sex.

I love the last one. That would make a great tour poster.
  • i love andy and Tim in the first one posted on here.

Andys hand is on Tims waist and Tim is just like "Pshh what is this..."

ive never seen a picture of damian like number 18 .... i wonder what song he was playing when that one was taken.
  • QUOTE (studiostatic @ Nov 10 2006, 12:50 PM)
    Close-up of Andy:

i like this one, haha. 'cause andy seems to always be doing stuff like that, & it totally captures him, haha.

also in this one:

to me, damian kind of looks like one of the culkins. either macaulay or keiran, haha. don't know why.
  • wow, those pictures are really nice! I like the Beatles-esque shot and the andy close-up.

justbelieve87 I agree, Damian kind of looks like macaulay culkin on that picture biggrin.gif
  • Those pictures are AMAZING! The first closeup of Damian is great and I'd love to have that group shot as a poster.
  • Thanks for the compliments! If you e-mail our guitarist at Fred@PhotoFM.com, you can ask for prints--he always charges waaaaaay cheaper than anyone else, and they're damn good prints. smile.gif
  • these are amazing pictures
  • wooohooo, amazing pics!!! thanks so much for sharing them!
    laugh.gif

I just don't like the last one much; it would have been nicer if they'd stand a bit closer- looks a bit like a split between andy and tim on one side and damian and dan on the other side, ha ha. and damian looks like he's feeling uncomfortable in that pic (like andy does in the very first pic). but still, really lovely pics biggrin.gif. (tim looks sooo short in that very first pic...)

umm yeah...sorry for my babbling... tongue.gif

I like this pic... hope it's coming through....

hum..ok doesn't work, how can I add a photo here on this board????
  • [img]incert the addy of the image[/ img] delete the gap between the "/" and img and there you go
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 11 2006, 08:50 PM)
    [img]incert the addy of the image[/ img] delete the gap between the "/" and img and there you go

hum...well I tried that, but I got a message coming up telling me that I'm not allowed to upload an image like that... hmmm..will try it again, thanks smile.gif (am uploading it to photobucket now, maybe that helps)

ok...hope it works now smile.gif

I really like that pic, they all look quite relaxed on it and I wonder who the ladies are cool.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 10 2006, 07:39 PM)
    Dami in that first one = sex.

I love the last one. That would make a great tour poster.

Amazing pictures!!! Oh-my-God!

QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 10 2006, 08:38 PM)
    Andys hand is on Tims waist and Tim is just like "Pshh what is this..."

Hahahahaha

QUOTE (Morrigan @ Nov 11 2006, 05:55 PM)
    I really like that pic, they all look quite relaxed on it and I wonder who the ladies are cool.gif

I wondered it too. Does anybody know?
  • ^his arm is creepy in that pic. it reminds me of one of the snare drummers in marching band, his arm gets all veiny when he's playing: http://photos-273.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v5...242273_9610.jpg
  • So I know I'm sort of late on this one ^^() Sooorrrryy...

But these photos are really amazing (as everyone has already said). I just feel compelled to give this a [bump] in case someone didn't catch them. Thank you so much for sharing these! They're super high quality shots. Absolutely stellar ^__^
  • oooh, thanls very much for bumping this! I missed it. Those are some pretty sweet pics. I would also love to have a poster of that last group shot. Just wish Andy looked a little more with it in that one though. In those group shots he looks like he wasn't really ready for the pics (but he still looks cute in them). I think Dan looks really cool in all the pics