In this Discussion

SCREENSHOTS GALOR!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Yeah. That's right. You read correctly, we got over 300 screenshots of the DVD including "Invincble" "Here It Goes Again" "Get Over it" and "Don't Ask Me."

Please, if you're going to use this images, don't direct link them, please refer to our site.

www.okgocentral.com
or
www.okgocentral.com/gallery

Comments

• I must say, I was skeptical at first when you said how many you did, but they are quite lovely!!! The "Invincible" ones are really sharp--very colorful! I am amazed at how much better the video looks in those shots than how it looked online the whole time. You don't realize how much duller things are on YouTube, etc., until you watch the DVD.

Anyway, I also really like the "Get Over It" ones, too--I mean, this is just cool:

smile.gif

I've got a whole bunch of "You're So Damn Hot" ones that I did on the computer awhile back--I'm going to put them up, but they look like they're under water by comparison to the ones you just did, so if you also do that video, we'll definitely take mine down biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Angelo @ Nov 18 2006, 08:24 AM)
    Yeah. That's right. You read correctly, we got over 300 screenshots of the DVD including "Invincble" "Here It Goes Again" "Get Over it" and "Don't Ask Me."

You're amazing. I love that you screen capped the menus because I love the photobooth pics.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 18 2006, 08:59 PM)
    You're amazing. I love that you screen capped the menus because I love the photobooth pics.

AW! Thanks! That's sweet! Well, I figured that everyone would want the pictures on the menu too, so I said "Why not?!"

To Sheri, I don't have the music video to 'You're so Damn Hot" but I'm sure I can find it. You can put them up there!
  • speaking of the dvd.
    im very very sad and angry right now.
    i went to bestbuy to get my okgo dvd and ive been so happy in the wait and all, only to find that some bitches who just heard of okgo like in the past 4 months bought them all.
    yes
    sold out.
    im a faithfull fan.
    why dont i get one??
    huh??
    now im going to not be able to controll myself and buy more glass beads tomorow.
    its not faiiiir
    i was looking forward to this weekend to get that..
    its not faiiiir.
    come oooon...
    im like gona cry im so frustrated..
  • QUOTE (Angelo @ Nov 18 2006, 10:44 PM)
    AW! Thanks! That's sweet! Well, I figured that everyone would want the pictures on the menu too, so I said "Why not?!"

To Sheri, I don't have the music video to 'You're so Damn Hot" but I'm sure I can find it. You can put them up there!

It's on the DVD!

laugh.gif
  • Thanks for sharing them! Those are lovely. smile.gif

I don't have the DVD yet. I think I'm gonna have it next week, hopefully.
  • thanks for all the screencaps! wow, that was really a lot of work. nice site btw, I really like it too smile.gif
  • Just want to mention here that I've been working on site stuff like crazy this weekend and there will be many many many more pictures up sometime in the next 24 hrs. or so, and there will be a new section with lots of goodies sometime after that although I'm not sure when (maybe days, maybe weeks), as I haven't asked Michael that.

Anyway, I just want people to know the site is still under construction.
  • Yeah. Well, I didn't think that that music video was the right one, since it was compiled of many other different live playings. But i'll get right on that.

Just to let everyone know, Sheri is in charge of the gallery. All I do is just add the pictures, she sorts, deletes, edits them or whatever. So if you have any comments/questions/concerns, she's your gal.

I'm happy that everyone is satisfied with the site, thus far.
  • And add pictures too smile.gif

I just have to say right here and right now to everybody that Michael is incredibly awesome. Thank you for letting me help with this.

smile.gif
  • !!! Both of you are amazing. Thank you so much ^____^
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 20 2006, 12:19 AM)
    And add pictures too smile.gif

I just have to say right here and right now to everybody that Michael is incredibly awesome. Thank you for letting me help with this.

smile.gif

Thanks Sheri, and you're incredibly awesome too. You're over here taking from your time helping me. You can't get much better than that.

QUOTE (nati_face @ Nov 20 2006, 01:48 AM)
    !!! Both of you are amazing. Thank you so much ^____^

Thanks! We apprecaite it.
  • Okay, I guess I lied about the whopping bunch of added photos. It isn't coming to pass as quickly as I'd anticipated. But I'm happy to report that I now have the means of organizing the thing the way I want! Whee!!

Yeah, none of this is earth-shattering. Just wanted to acknowledge that I made a false claim biggrin.gif It will happen sometime soon after Thanksgiving, though. Yep. And other stuff.

blahbiddiblahblahblah