In this Discussion

YAY AMERICA

edited November -1 in General Discussion
And goodbye to you, Donald Rumsfeld.

Comments

• Also, let's talk about how I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED that Deval Patrick won the MA governorship.

I'm not from MA, but being that I go to school in MA, most of the political stuff I get involved with is MA-related. I've seen Patrick speak two or three times, and he totally fucking deserves to be governor.

Also, yay House (and Senate, too, yes?)!
  • Although I'm usually impartial on these matters, I'm beginning to think that the war should end soon. It's reminding me too much of Vietnam. Although, I don't think Donald Rumsfeld stepping down is enough.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4646783
  • QUOTE (Snark-a-Snoops @ Nov 8 2006, 11:08 PM)
    And goodbye to you, Donald Rumsfeld.

A-fucking-men.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 9 2006, 08:03 AM)
    Also, let's talk about how I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED that Deval Patrick won the MA governorship.

I'm not from MA, but being that I go to school in MA, most of the political stuff I get involved with is MA-related. I've seen Patrick speak two or three times, and he totally fucking deserves to be governor.

Also, yay House (and Senate, too, yes?)!

HECK YES!
    Deval Patrick definitely needed to win, or I woulda shot something. Everyone kept saying there was no way he could win, and thinking he wouldn't win cause he's black (not saying, but definitely thinking), even though the polls all said differently.
    Well, for once the polls were right.

and yay for everyhting else as well, yes!

I laughed when I heard Rumsfeld was leaving. seriously, I did.