*thumbs up*
    WEEEEEEEEEEEE biggrin.gif
  • hi, im joe, welcome... um... cool.
  • *waves* HI!
  • i eat shit and so does joe lol
  • i had some fries earlier...
  • with shit on them lol
  • i wish... mmmm... pootine

(its a pun... like poutine... but pootine... its funny trust me)
  • hello banana girl! I am Tempe, inventor of the finest living roach broaches for Damian Kulash. And no, I don't eat poo.
  • poo on fries.....sounds very intresting!

and nice to meet you Tempe.....i love that picture in your sig!!!
    funnynessssss
  • hellllo. I'm Terren.
    that's exciting.
  • Hey everyone! I'm fairly new.

Well, I just want to clear up something--

I think some people already believe that I'm some kind of arrogant piss already...Uhm...I'm not. I promise.

So, Really, I'm sorry if I do-I guess the *internet* Michael isn't as nice as the real Michael...

Sorry sad.gif

Anyway, I like to graphic and web design!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 2 2006, 05:04 PM)
    my floor is a boy, 'cause i just wouldn't feel right walking on a girl all day...

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you. Ready boots? Start walkin'.

Sorry, that quote made me think of Nancy Sinatra in go-go boots walking all over some male floor.

I'm new in the sense that I haven't been here as long as some, but old in the sense that I have been here longer than others. Therefore, I am an old newbie, and as kermit the frog says in the infamous icon Kay has, you betta recanize!
  • yes, but karleigh- you came on here and posted more than everyone than the real old-schoolers in about a week- so its impossible to think of you as new.

I only really started to feel at all old over the summer.

But I am over a year now, so I suppose I'm truly middling as well.

and welcome to all the real newbies! I think this thread is a very good idea... is there any way for Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore or someone to sticky it?
  • Oooh! pick me ! pick me!

I really am a noobie/newbie...whichever. I've moved here from a differnt board.

I'm Hannah.
  • mystic muffin?
    I like it tongue.gif

hiya, Hannah. I'm Meg.

oooo... I just realised that you're the mystic muffin, and I'm the phantom milk!

aha that makes me laugh... probably too hard. oh well.
  • Hi Meg, I was thinking the same thing : P

that's cool.I think we should get prizes. *nods*

awww...I miss my nod smiley sad.gif
  • mm, yes.
    I like prizes.

SO... who wants to give us prizes for having the greatest usernames?
  • I'll do it.
    When I find some super amazing awesome prizes because some lame prizes will not do.