In this Discussion

Hiya, I'm Lostgame, I'm new...

2»

Comments

• i had a headache last night when i wrote that. headaches make people hard to understand. i don't even know what i said really.

ill remember to never to post when i have a headache again :-P

on a sidenote, i think ok go cured my headache... i normaly skip over The Fix is In, but this time i listened to it like 9 times in a row and my headache was then cured... hoorah, the fix is in! i've found the cure for headaches!

btw, root beer is better than 7up...
  • QUOTE (Yaemes (Biggest fan in ATL) @ Dec 2 2006, 07:35 AM)
    on a sidenote, i think ok go cured my headache... i normaly skip over The Fix is In, but this time i listened to it like 9 times in a row and my headache was then cured... hoorah, the fix is in! i've found the cure for headaches!

Wait a minute. You skip over The Fix is In? But that's such a good song.
  • i always listen to the fix is in when im deving my films
  • AND it mentions Boston!
    (I swear thats not the only reason I like the song... its a really good song regardless)

anyways, don't skip over The Fix is In.
  • I skip over it because I don't have the album, sorry, guys. I refuse to download music illegally, too. Also, I have no money. So there's no way I can get it right now.
    Wait a minute. You skip over The Fix is In? But that's such a good song.

i used to, but now its one of my favorite songs ever.

QUOTE (Lostgame @ Dec 2 2006, 07:16 PM)
    I skip over it because I don't have the album, sorry, guys. I refuse to download music illegally, too. Also, I have no money. So there's no way I can get it right now.

sweet mother of jesus dude, u dont know what ur missing!!! every song except c-c-c-cinimon lips is worth the 99¢. do u want itunes credits for christmas???
  • i dont know man... what worries me is his unwillingness to steal from a band he loves
  • QUOTE (Lostgame @ Nov 30 2006, 09:52 PM)
    My name is Nic, I'm from Illinois, and my theme song, "High of 75" by Relient K, or, if I had to choose an OK GO song, it would easily be "Crash the Party", and that's a tie for my theme song anyways as it is. But it's more of a thesis statement for my love life. Oh? You need evidence?

Alright.

Homecoming, 2006...

aw which part of illinois? you might live near my cousins happy.gif (i was born in illinois and moved to tennessee in 2nd grade)
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 3 2006, 02:04 AM)
    i dont know man... what worries me is his unwillingness to steal from a band he loves

Yeah, what's that about? Shame on him for having morals.

Why isn't C-c-c-cinnamon lips worth 99 cents?!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 3 2006, 01:04 AM)
    i dont know man... what worries me is his unwillingness to steal from a band he loves

Hahahahahaha

It's a temporary solution until you can buy the album. Though I've never done that with OK Go.
  • i may or may not illegaly download music...
  • QUOTE (Lostgame @ Nov 30 2006, 07:52 PM)
    My name is Nic, I'm from Illinois, and my theme song, "High of 75" by Relient K, or, if I had to choose an OK GO song, it would easily be "Crash the Party", and that's a tie for my theme song anyways as it is. But it's more of a thesis statement for my love life. Oh? You need evidence?

Alright.

Homecoming, 2006...

Wow, I should've gone to Hooters after prom. Much classier than Steak & Shake or IHOP
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 3 2006, 11:49 AM)
    Yeah, what's that about? Shame on him for having morals.

Why isn't C-c-c-cinnamon lips worth 99 cents?!

Yeah, why isn't it worth 99 cents? It's one of my favorites! It's definately top 12 from their first CD.
  • QUOTE (Yaemes (Biggest fan in ATL) @ Dec 2 2006, 11:32 PM)
    i used to, but now its one of my favorite songs ever.
    sweet mother of jesus dude, u dont know what ur missing!!! every song except c-c-c-cinimon lips is worth the 99¢. do u want itunes credits for christmas???

Y YES PLZKTHX.