In this Discussion

Mama proud!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So it's been awhile since I was a big part of the OK Go community and especially since I visited this board last. However, I was a huge part of their community when it was building from the ground up and I owe meeting my best friends to OK Go and this message board... And I just wanted to say how proud I am to see OK Go everywhere these days! They are almost a regular household name and that's so awesome!!!

WAY TO GO BOYS!

Comments

• thanks mama!
  • chelsea!!!
    i'm way proud of the boys as well, i still turn the radio up to an extreme volume every time they come on, and that's pretty much a daily occurence these days...
  • I'd do the same thing if I listend to the radio Darbs! Haha. But I do make everyone get quiet when I see/hear them on TV. And it warmed my heart to see OK Go posters on graffiti walls in NYC when I was on the road with The Shys.

Psst Darby - I'll be in Indianapolis with Van Gunn in February. You should come out... we're also playing in Covington, IN. It's random I know, but the boys have a big crowd from that town so why not. haha.
  • QUOTE (That70sGirl @ Nov 30 2006, 06:41 PM)
    Psst Darby - I'll be in Indianapolis with Van Gunn in February. You should come out... we're also playing in Covington, IN. It's random I know, but the boys have a big crowd from that town so why not. haha.

*checks to see where covington is* ah, only 76 miles, i'll try and make both gigs smile.gif
  • Me too Chelsea.

I love hearing people gush about them, it makes you feel proud!