In this Discussion

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 16 2006, 07:06 AM)
    So darbie's new avie is teh awesome:

I just want to steal that turtle and squeeze it and take it home with me.

Wow, I LOVE that! Raphael was always my favourite!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 7 2006, 04:43 PM)
    Right, so, uh, is my icon actually moving for anyone else? 'Cause it's totally not for me, and it's kinda' silly if all it does is sit there saying, "Dear Santa,"

hey i know why it just says dear sonta... what u need to do is upload it to http://imageshack.us/ and copy the last code to My Controls, under avatar.

anyways, i just made this signature:
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 23 2006, 07:00 PM)

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Dane Cook = Rocken!!!

I know very little of Mr.Cook but for some reason I still love him... He Rocked le SNL.

Awesome w00t!

He's sosososo amazing! I was QUITE excited about Vicious Circle! It made me giggle!

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 23 2006, 07:56 PM)
    I'm trying to recreate the hand signal... whats that supposed to mean?

Yeah, I can do the Su-Fi, but it hurts my fingers and takes far too much effort.
  • QUOTE (Yaemes (Biggest fan in ATL) @ Dec 7 2006, 10:59 PM)
    hey i know why it just says dear sonta... what u need to do is upload it to http://imageshack.us/ and copy the last code to My Controls, under avatar.

Baha! It works now! biggrin.gif Thanks.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 21 2006, 01:39 PM)
    mixtape has a great sig too...

laugh.gif

That's always made me giggle... QUITE a lot!

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 26 2006, 10:17 AM)
    HAHAHAH! this avatar makes me happey!
    Thanks Jedi3741!

That makes me VERY happy!

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 26 2006, 01:52 PM)
    or if the films weren't so
    geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky

I suppose I'm geeky then! I LOVE those movies!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 6 2006, 08:34 AM)
    HAHA, at the last concert I was at, I was literally two feet away from Damian in front row (I'm serious, I was so close, I was afraid he was going to bonk me in the head with his guitar....), and I spent a good portion of the show staring at his shoes and wondering whether or not I like them, hee.

I've actually been hit in the head with a guitar, one of the hazards of being in the front row.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 6 2006, 04:49 PM)
    As opposed to a magic combination??

biggrin.gif

I'm dead clever, I am. Okay. Maybe not.

You know what's sad? That was my EXACT thought!

QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jun 18 2006, 05:17 PM)
    Well really i just took a bunch of screencaps of a Big Bunny episode and added the text and made it an animation, the actual drawing and story is done by the amazing people at www.big-bunny.com but it still took forever, because i suck at making animations the right size, haha.
    oh jeez i haven't watched making fiends in forever and ever. now i want to go check for new episodes. i love all of it, muffin films, big bunny, and making fiends.

I LOVE muffin films, but I haven't heard of the others, I'll have to check them out!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 6 2006, 08:34 AM)
    HAHA, at the last concert I was at, I was literally two feet away from Damian in front row (I'm serious, I was so close, I was afraid he was going to bonk me in the head with his guitar....), and I spent a good portion of the show staring at his shoes and wondering whether or not I like them, hee.

I've actually been hit in the head with a guitar, one of the hazards of being in the front row.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 6 2006, 04:49 PM)
    As opposed to a magic combination??

biggrin.gif

I'm dead clever, I am. Okay. Maybe not.

You know what's sad? That was my EXACT thought!

QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jun 18 2006, 05:17 PM)
    Well really i just took a bunch of screencaps of a Big Bunny episode and added the text and made it an animation, the actual drawing and story is done by the amazing people at www.big-bunny.com but it still took forever, because i suck at making animations the right size, haha.
    oh jeez i haven't watched making fiends in forever and ever. now i want to go check for new episodes. i love all of it, muffin films, big bunny, and making fiends.

I LOVE muffin films, but I haven't heard of the others, I'll have to check them out!
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Dec 7 2006, 06:47 PM)
    That's always made me giggle... QUITE a lot!

It's a self-portrait. biggrin.gif
  • Haha, yeah your sig always makes me smile when I see it. I have definitely felt that...smile.gif

Yaemes, I like your new sig, too.
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Dec 7 2006, 04:54 PM)

Broken guitar strings are one of my biggest fears when going to concerts. I don't know why. I just have this image that it'll be whipping around and hit my face and make a huge gash, but it probably won't be that bad in reality. I also hate creepy lead singers that try to touch my face.

Anyway, I love Kay's sig. It always makes me smile.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 15 2006, 09:01 PM)
    Don't know if toiletdog ever reads this thread, but I must say they have the coolest siggie and ava. Hillarious and glorious laugh.gif

hahaha! I just read this, and I thank you! smile.gif Too bad I can't see that in real life, Damian awakening...
  • I have to say that QueenofthePosers' is the most hilarious avatar I've ever seen.
  • Bah, sorry this is unrelated, but I'm trying to photoshop a picture to make into my new siggie. The problem is once I go to upload it to flickr, the picture becomes all pixilated. What do I do?
  • try saving is as a larger file in photoshop

as a 10 rather then a 6 per say
  • Changed my sig for the first time in at least 10 months.

It now includes a free quote from the popular film Forward To The Past!

*Cough* Watch that movie now.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 7 2006, 11:57 PM)
    Bah, sorry this is unrelated, but I'm trying to photoshop a picture to make into my new siggie. The problem is once I go to upload it to flickr, the picture becomes all pixilated. What do I do?

use http://imageshack.us/ to upload the picture and copy the LAST link.

in your signature control panel paste the URL like this
    [ img] *** URL HERE *** [ /img] (remove the spaces)

as a rule of thumb, try to keep it under 30 kb (just for the retards with slow connections)

hope that helps.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Dec 8 2006, 12:09 AM)
    I have to say that QueenofthePosers' is the most hilarious avatar I've ever seen.

Woot! haha thanks!
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 8 2006, 03:11 PM)
    Woot! haha thanks!

'tis true me lady!

I love watching that thing run hehehehehe.... just a question though, where did you get it.... and where do I get ANY avatars? I've been wanting one for ages and I haven't gotten one yet.... I also wish I could make one... and I want to add coolio stuff to my siggy.
  • other question... HOW do I make avatars? I want to soooooooooooooo badly, but I don't knowww hooooooooow or where!!!
  • You can usually go to Livejournal and steal an avatar you like by right clickign and choosing "save Picture As..." then uploading it. Or use photoshop (ask Katy).