In this Discussion

Comments

• Well yeah I know I can steal avatars, but I don't know where to look for coolio ones... and I wish I could make them... but I don't have the mad skills.... and where can I get photoshop?
  • Thankie for the siggie advice. And may I just say that Jaded, you have THE best avatar ever. John is looking at choo wink.gif
  • It was a once in a blue moon thing, seeing that it was a special day. well, not special. but you know.

I'm fixed on Elliott Smith, so I had to change it back.
  • Ah, well the Elliott Smith one is nice too. But has no one told you how hillarious your siggie is?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 9 2006, 02:06 AM)
    Ah, well the Elliott Smith one is nice too. But has no one told you how hillarious your siggie is?

hahahaha, someone mentioned it earlier, but other than that, no. It shocks me because IT'S THE BEST THING EVER! I want a My Pretty Conan.

And Elliott's quote is amazing.
  • I can make a My Pretty Conan out of clay smile.gif... OMG I should totally do that now hahaha... and then I shall make him in ceramic, YUSSSS!!!

Conan rules!
  • hahahaha, that would be amazing.

I'm going to write Conan and Jim Gaffigan every day until one of them sends me one. Or I'll bother Mr. Gaffigan when I see him in Chicago.
  • Send Jim a message at his MySpace!!! And tell them to send me one aswell! I'd die a happy person.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 8 2006, 11:19 PM)
    hahahaha, someone mentioned it earlier, but other than that, no. It shocks me because IT'S THE BEST THING EVER! I want a My Pretty Conan.

And Elliott's quote is amazing.

If I had been on earlier, I would have mentioned it, but I only saw it now. But yeah, IT'S THE BEST THING EVER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! haha. I want one for Christmas. I'd be the most popular girl at school if I had a My Pretty Conan.
  • I got mine in an e-mail my mom sent me. You just have to find a goofy picture on the internet that you like and you can link to and use that. I don't really know where to tell you to look--I just randomly stumble upon funny ones to use here.
  • Thank you my lovelie, I stumbled upon some earlier, so I'll see what I choose, and put it up tomorrowz... it's 3:03 AM and I'm dead tired lol... so goodnight all my pretty owls.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Dec 9 2006, 03:16 AM)
    Send Jim a message at his MySpace!!! And tell them to send me one aswell! I'd die a happy person.

Jim Gaffigan has a myspace?!?!

the last time I was excited about myspace was when I found out Anthony Rapp had a real myspace.

Oh goody!

I hope he replies . . . that would be better than a My Pretty Conan.
  • back on the topic of my amazing ava

its rather amazing

and its a ava!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 9 2006, 03:38 PM)
    back on the topic of my amazing ava
    its rather amazing
    and its a ava!

He looks like Tom Petty.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 9 2006, 01:08 PM)

I hope he replies . . . that would be better than a My Pretty Conan.

OMG you ROCK! hahahahaha that is just pure brilliance... I hope he replies laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Pearl! BEST AVATAR EVER!

MORE COWBELL!
  • I GOT A FEVER!
  • And the only prescription...

...is more cowbell!
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Dec 8 2006, 06:28 PM)
    other question... HOW do I make avatars? I want to soooooooooooooo badly, but I don't knowww hooooooooow or where!!!

right here on my computer smile.gif just PM me some details and ill photoshop one up for ya.