In this Discussion

Hi! I'm new to the board and to OK Go

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hi there! Like the title says, I'm new to OK Go. I recently became a fan, mainly because of their videos, which I'm totally addicted to now. Then I bought their CDs and was completely taken with their musical style. They're so much fun to listen to. I haven't been this excited about a band in a long time. I would love to see them live. biggrin.gif

Then, I bought the CD/DVD---and I was even more impressed. I absolutely love the C-C-C Cinammon Lips dance video----that is just so fantastic to watch. OK Go is funny and interesting and just plain cool.

Not too many exciting things to tell you about myself: judging from some of the posts on this board, I think I may be the oldest one here! (Early 30s----I'm practically a granny! LOL). But I hope I'm still cool! tongue.gif
By the way, I chose my username because I like cats, and "little cat feet" is from a poem by Carl Sandburg.

Comments

• hello and welcome to the board!..
  • Hii, nice to meet you. I'm Kay. smile.gif
  • I love that poem! It's so simple and yet the imagery is completely fantastic at the same time. Sandburg is awesome.

Welcome to the board! And I hope you don't have to wait too long to see the guys. Where are you from?
  • 'Allo 'Allo!
  • welcomes!

im andy
  • hi, im joe, and its like... 8 am, and im cranky.
  • awww poor joe...

hi, i'm angie!

your kitten avatar is really cute!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 8 2006, 06:36 AM)
    welcomes!
    im andy

YOU LIE!!!!!!!
  • Hi there! Welcome! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 7 2006, 07:11 PM)
    I love that poem! It's so simple and yet the imagery is completely fantastic at the same time. Sandburg is awesome.

Welcome to the board! And I hope you don't have to wait too long to see the guys. Where are you from?

QueenofthePosers,

Glad to see another Sandburg fan! That poem is really cool, isn't it?

I'm from Chicago actually and trying desperately to win a contest to see the band here on Dec. 30. It's a contest being put on by both a TV and radio station together. (It's funny, on TV in the ads for the contest they keep showing the local newspeople on treadmills.) The chances of my winning are slim (because like a million other people are entering), but I'm not giving up hope, and believe it or not, I'm actually planning that weekend as if I'm going to win the contest----now that's real hope! biggrin.gif

-Suzie
  • Hi there! welcome to the board, i'm Mia. smile.gif
  • Hiya. I'm Nic.

Welcome to the sex channel!