In this Discussion

AT&T Blueroom Exclusive

edited November -1 in OK Go
J orge posted it in the blog:

http://blueroom.att.com/mainstage/index.php

Go to the right and click on their picture in the "New to the Blueroom" section.

I always thought that Damian was kidding about the grandpa and the bug thing because I never believe anything Damian says anymore. I love it when they're talking about They Might Be Giants. So funny.

Was this from one of the New York shows? I remember someone saying that they were filming it for something.

Comments

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 12 2006, 05:56 PM)
    J orge posted it in the blog:

http://blueroom.att.com/mainstage/index.php

Go to the right and click on their picture in the "New to the Blueroom" section.

I always thought that Damian was kidding about the grandpa and the bug thing because I never believe anything Damian says anymore. I love it when they're talking about They Might Be Giants. So funny.

Was this from one of the New York shows? I remember someone saying that they were filming it for something.

Thanks for the link!

I didnt think the bug story was real either, I guess it is. But the first time I heard it on their podcast I knew I had to make a new email account with that name laugh.gif

And I swear it sounds like they say your name at the end of one of those interviews. I think it's the one about the internet blink.gif laugh.gif

I wish these videos were available to download, or at least the audio. there are some funny moments in them.
  • Damian forgot the word margin.
    Haha that whole Fun Facts section was really entertaining.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 12 2006, 08:56 PM)

I had the same thought. Then I listened to "Oh Lately It's So Quiet" for Katie and I screaming "Run's House" and I couldn't hear it, so I thought maybe it isn't. Especially since it's so audible on the NPR broadcast.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 12 2006, 07:48 PM)
    And I swear it sounds like they say your name at the end of one of those interviews. I think it's the one about the internet blink.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif I didn't notice that at all the first time I watched it. It does kind of sound like my name.

I completely forgot to mention this before. I was helping my sister win tickets, so I was listening to the radio and after about 5 minutes I heard HIGA playing and it was commercial for this AT&T thing. I've heard it about three times in the past two hours.
  • Thanks for posting this!! There were definitely some amusing moments laugh.gif And Trish gets +8 zillion awesome points for making Damian listen to Depeche Mode. Yesssss.
  • Kulashy!awsome biggrin.gif
    Damian's such a funny guy...
  • these are officially my fave videos, I watch them every day!