In this Discussion

QUESTION ABOUT DVD

edited November -1 in OK Go
I just bought the dvd/cd tonight at the ok go show i saw, pics and review when im not so... crazy. lol. but i need to know if there is a way to put the videos on my computer (using a mac) and uploaded to itunes. please please please help me!! I am counting on you boardies!!!!

Comments

• I haven't been able to get the video's into iTunes, either. It makes me sad.
  • im pretty sure there all kinds of copywrite junk going on in the dvds to not alow you to do anything
  • There sure is! I'm on a Mac, too, great to see another Mac user.

Look up "MacTheRipper", it allows you to copy files off Copy-Protected DVD's. It's my best friend.

I'm not able to spring for the DVD yet or I'd give you the Quicktime files, provided you could prove to me you owned the originas, of course.
  • QUOTE (Lostgame @ Dec 13 2006, 10:54 PM)
    There sure is! I'm on a Mac, too, great to see another Mac user.

Look up "MacTheRipper", it allows you to copy files off Copy-Protected DVD's. It's my best friend.

I'm not able to spring for the DVD yet or I'd give you the Quicktime files, provided you could prove to me you owned the originas, of course.

I love you for three reasons:

1. You knew how to solve my problem.

2. You use a mac.

3. Because Im in a really great mood. Lol.

Thank you a TON!!!!!

EDIT: Son of a.. I can't get this to work. Where do I save it to. Wherever I chose it says insufficent space.If you help me one more time then I will owe you a foot massage and a steak dinner. PLEASE!!!