In this Discussion

Rolling Stone Article

edited November -1 in OK Go
The Capitol street team posted this article up:

http://www.capitolrecords.net/images/newsi...ollingStone.bmp

Here's the picture if you're too lazy to click.

I have no idea what issue it's in, but I think it's fairly recent because no one has mentioned it yet.

Comments

• hey, do you realy mean that? that means i should be getting mine soon!!! yeah!!!
  • o man i want to see when that issue was because i have like basically every issue of RS for the past few years in my house somewhere. i hope it was recent. if any one finds out i would be very curious... thanks
  • Now, Rolling Stone is saying Damian has style....When the treadmill vid first came out in August, they called Ok Go nerds. Make up your minds people! (Tempe kinda hates that magazine, did you notice?)
  • These little "Street Style" articles they keep running are all kinds of lame.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 13 2006, 07:54 PM)
    These little "Street Style" articles they keep running are all kinds of lame.

Lol, yeah, so true. Like their trying to be Teen People Magazine or something. RIP Teen People Magazine
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Dec 13 2006, 10:54 PM)
    These little "Street Style" articles they keep running are all kinds of lame.

RS itself is kinda lame these days. They do have some good articles, but some of it is really stupid.
  • Hey, isn't that the same suit Damian is wearing in the AT&T Blueroom Exclusive? Neato.

Daaaanng. I was somewhat under the impression that a majority of OK Go's wardrobe was still cheapy thrift finds. But Penguin, Ted Baker, and Paul Smith!?! Not exactly what I'd consider inexpensive (at least his brooch was free laugh.gif ) Either way, they make for one sharp looking ensemble. (...I'm the 1 in 1 million girls who adores menswear.)
  • "Damian Kulash of OK Go gets all tied up"?

Um. Yes please?

wink.gif

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 14 2006, 05:24 PM)
    RS itself is kinda lame these days. They do have some good articles, but some of it is really stupid.

I like how they named the interview/article with Nick Lachey "King of Pain." rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (nati_face @ Dec 14 2006, 12:06 PM)
    Daaaanng. I was somewhat under the impression that a majority of OK Go's wardrobe was still cheapy thrift finds. But Penguin, Ted Baker, and Paul Smith!?! Not exactly what I'd consider inexpensive (at least his brooch was free laugh.gif ) Either way, they make for one sharp looking ensemble. (...I'm the 1 in 1 million girls who adores menswear.)

I love menswear. I think most OK Go fans do now. My friend wanted to have a formal birthday patry where the guys would wear suits and the girls would wear dresses. Me and my other friend asked if it was okay if we wore suits and she said yes because she knew how much we loved OK Go and suits.
  • he's by far the gayest straight man.
  • I LOVE menswear. Always have adored men in nice suits. And I do like many dresses, as far as our formal goes. What I hate is people think you're strange if you just randomly wear a dress. I've worn some nice little ones (not too fancy, but nice) to school a few times and constantly I hear "Hahaha, nice dress. What's the occasion?" (slightly sarcastic too. Not being nice. Trying to be funny). That's why I love it when I see guys actually dressed up. And OK Go has made this feeling even stronger. Lovely
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 14 2006, 07:19 PM)
    I love menswear. I think most OK Go fans do now. My friend wanted to have a formal birthday patry where the guys would wear suits and the girls would wear dresses. Me and my other friend asked if it was okay if we wore suits and she said yes because she knew how much we loved OK Go and suits.

QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 14 2006, 08:56 PM)
    I LOVE menswear. Always have adored men in nice suits. And I do like many dresses, as far as our formal goes. What I hate is people think you're strange if you just randomly wear a dress. I've worn some nice little ones (not too fancy, but nice) to school a few times and constantly I hear "Hahaha, nice dress. What's the occasion?" (slightly sarcastic too. Not being nice. Trying to be funny). That's why I love it when I see guys actually dressed up. And OK Go has made this feeling even stronger. Lovely

<3 <3 <3 Yeeessssss. I should've figured as much - like you gals said, it's nearly impossible to not have an affinity for sharp dressing if you're a fan on this band biggrin.gif (Silly me). Sweet. Just another sign OK Go fans are the coolest cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Dec 15 2006, 02:48 AM)
    he's by far the gayest straight man.

SERIOUSLY.

As far as I know, there was a raging debate, way back in the day, about whether or not Damian was gay....haha...
  • Does anyone know who or what is on the cover of this RS issue?
  • RS pisses me off sometimes. They like to switch their views on people. One time they'll be making someone look like a complete jerk, then a while later, they make them out to be the nicest people. They make no sense. dry.gif Oh well, that's the media for you.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 16 2006, 07:51 PM)
    Does anyone know who or what is on the cover of this RS issue?

it should be ok go haha
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Dec 16 2006, 10:12 PM)
    it should be ok go haha

Sigh! If only my friend, if only. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 16 2006, 04:51 PM)
    Does anyone know who or what is on the cover of this RS issue?

it's a Special Double Issue Yearbook '06

it's a Dec. 28, 2006-Jan. 11, 2006 issue

just bought it today just cause of OK Go. and i don't even read RS of Bust like that other issue i got too.. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Dec 16 2006, 10:51 PM)
    it's a Special Double Issue Yearbook '06

it's a Dec. 28, 2006-Jan. 11, 2006 issue

just bought it today just cause of OK Go. and i don't even read RS of Bust like that other issue i got too.. smile.gif

Thanks for the info! I dont read those either but OK Go is totally worth it!
  • Oh yes! Thank you! I'll definately have to go get it now. even though I don't like that magazine...but I'll buy anything that relates to OK Go happy.gif