In this Discussion

N00b alert!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hey
I don't know if this belongs here, so slap me if it doesn't. But, I'm a new person and want to introduce myself to y'all!

So, I'm Kerrie but people call me Kez or geezabird, 17 (18 on Jan 12th), female from Surrey in England, UK. Top five bands are Barenaked Ladies, My Chemical Romance, OK Go, Fall Out Boy & MC Lars. I'm also a gal who enjoys her movies and, suprise to some, cars (a huge 'Top Gear' fan here!)
I've seen OK Go once, but not as a headliner. It was when they opened for Motion City Soundtrack back in late September at the Astoria. They were awesome! My mate Rosie & I had to hold up Damian when he stood on the barrier. They stole the show for me. And hopefully I am going to get to see them at the Koko club in Camden in February if the tickets haven't sold out by the time I get paid
And my wonderful bezzie Greg bought me the CD/DVD 'Oh No' as an early Christmas present, which hasn't been out of my DVD player since! I even got my rents to watch it, and they love the videos and they even said the music was decent, which is amazing cos usually they hate my music!
I have to warn you all though, I am mad and random, and prone to hyperness, as you can most probably tell by this post!

So yeah, I just wanted to say hi to everyone biggrin.gif

Comments