In this Discussion

OK Go were just on TV

edited November -1 in OK Go
The treadmill videa was just on this show called Lenny Henry Tv... Alan Davies said his favouerite one was 'the guy in tight red trousers' and his favourite bit was when 'he does it wrong and nearly falls off.' HAH! They then had a discussion about how gay they looked, how tight the trousers they were, how bad their clothes were, and that Tim looked like he had strained to grow hair on his head, but instead it just sprouted from his face.... They had absolutely no idea who OK Go were, they just thought they were weird guys.... Which is why sometimes internet exposure is bad!!! But I just got really excited and OK Go did get exposure on tv, so yay!!

Comments

• its on again LOL
    They're finishing the show with it and he just said OK GO

REAL EXPOSURE!!!!!!!! wooooooo haha
  • i was jsut about to post about this

i only caught the end good press bit!
  • also, lenny henry is about as funny as a new bbc "comedy" staring his wife
  • Hey i like the vicar of dibley!!! lol
  • Wow, that's cool!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Dec 26 2006, 11:38 PM)
    Hey i like the vicar of dibley!!! lol

im not on about the vic of dib!

im on about the other new one....jam and jer
  • I'm glad I caught the Lenny Henry programme, if I hadn't I probably would never have seen the treadmill vid, never have logged on here, watched the rest of the vid's and never have bought the CD's. Which I now have. Ok Go are my new fave's
    Kis .x.
  • HEYHEY...HEYY... why are they talking shit about them??? Are they kidding around? Even so!!!!!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Dec 26 2006, 06:38 PM)
    Hey i like the vicar of dibley!!! lol

Me too! It's the best! My favorite episode is when what's-her-face gets married and the flower girls are teletubbies.
  • I do't like Lenry Henry, all his new stuff is terrible. His old stuff was good though.
    But yay for OK Go-ness

And Vicar of Dibley owns! It's a shame though that there's only one left... ever!
  • Yeah but SHE GETS MARRIED!!! lol.
  • YAY SHE'S GETTING MARRIED!
    I loved when she was running around the village screaming. Made me giggle biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Dec 27 2006, 08:25 AM)
    Yeah but SHE GETS MARRIED!!! lol.

Yep, haven't seen it yet, thanks for RUINING IT FOR ME, Jen. wink.gif So what if she gets married, she's already had sex. **tisk tisk**
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Dec 27 2006, 01:31 PM)
    Yep, haven't seen it yet, thanks for RUINING IT FOR ME, Jen. wink.gif So what if she gets married, she's already had sex. **tisk tisk**

omg, the Vicar of Dibley is so awesome. She gets married?! Bah, the ending is ruined for me! Wait, I thought that show was on a long time ago. Until recently, it was still having new eps?
  • The final two episodes were made recently. The penultimate episode was shown on Christmas, and the last one ever is being shown New Years day (9.30 - 10.30pm, BBC1)
  • Weirder is to see Ok Go on BRAZILIAN TV!!!!

Witch has happened twice this month! On the biggest TV network of this country!

They mentioned about this "funny band with creative and amusing videos"... well, that is interesting anyway! Suddenly Ok Go is closer to coming to Brazil than I ever imagined... just daydreaming...
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Dec 27 2006, 03:41 PM)
    The final two episodes were made recently. The penultimate episode was shown on Christmas, and the last one ever is being shown New Years day (9.30 - 10.30pm, BBC1)

Too bad Tempe and I don't live in England. So basically I'm going to have to wait for PBS to show it as a rerun.
  • Wow. That is incredible, in some ways.

I guess if OK Go is never shown on TV in England, this should be seen as an accomplishment. But, being credited as the 'weird guys on treadmills with alot of pubic hair and tight clothing'... I'm not so sure this is the image OK Go is aiming for.

At any rate, OK Go is now being recognized all over the world!! Huzzah! Even if they are just the 'treadmill people'. Meep. ^.^