In this Discussion

Tampa Photos 12/03/06

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey, Just wanted to let you know that I just uploaded 2 gallerys of OK Go, A new one from the 97x Next Big Thing in Tampa and one from awhile back at Jannus Landing in St. Pete

check them out here:
I Shot Your Band.com

Comments

• Thanks for posting!
  • Thanks! this may possibly sound weird... but can anyone zoom in / see what is written on tim's hand?
  • QUOTE (terren @ Dec 27 2006, 07:22 AM)
    Thanks! this may possibly sound weird... but can anyone zoom in / see what is written on tim's hand?

it was a phone number, I made it lower res so you cant make it out, im willing to bet he wouldn't want random internet people calling it lol.
  • I was theeeeeeeere lol. Very nice, thankyou!!
  • Beautiful pictures! Thanks so much! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Dec 27 2006, 08:25 AM)
    I was theeeeeeeere lol. Very nice, thankyou!!

Yes you were, and so was I. That show sucked almost as bad as the Atlanta show.

"And I want to thank 99x for having us. Wait, did I say 99x? I meant 97x."
    "BOOOOOO!"

That crowd was terrible.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Dec 27 2006, 01:33 PM)
    Yes you were, and so was I. That show sucked almost as bad as the Atlanta show.

"And I want to thank 99x for having us. Wait, did I say 99x? I meant 97x."
    "BOOOOOO!"

That crowd was terrible.

I didn't like the 103.9 Christmas show here in AZ either. Stupid radio station had so many bands on, that Ok Go only had a half hour. Damian barely got time to interact w/ the audience. Except for the line in "Don't Ask Me," Damian didn't even get time to throw the audience some f-bombs
  • Nice pics!

Thanx!

rolleyes.gif
  • Ouch! LOL! 99x? OW. Burn! hahaha!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 27 2006, 12:38 PM)
    I didn't like the 103.9 Christmas show here in AZ either. Stupid radio station had so many bands on, that Ok Go only had a half hour. Damian barely got time to interact w/ the audience. Except for the line in "Don't Ask Me," Damian didn't even get time to throw the audience some f-bombs

*gasp* ohmy.gif and we all know that no show is an OK Go show until Damian tells someone or something to shut the f*ck up! It's what I live for!
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Dec 28 2006, 01:18 AM)
    *gasp* ohmy.gif and we all know that no show is an OK Go show until Damian tells someone or something to shut the f*ck up! It's what I live for!

It's funny, he hasn't always done that. In fact, he's only started doing it recently. Sure, the f bomb was dropped occasionally (or so I've heard) before their second album was released, but I remember when he would say "I love you" to people. I miss those days...

"I love you Damian!"
    "I love you, too, baby."
  • Yeah I've only heard him tell someone to shut up like twice... Which is a large proprtion of shows where he hasn't!! When (or before in England) Oh No came out he did used to say them 'playing their own record' was fucking shameless, he has always had a fondness for the word, but I've never really heard him use it too offensively!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Dec 27 2006, 11:27 PM)
    It's funny, he hasn't always done that. In fact, he's only started doing it recently. Sure, the f bomb was dropped occasionally (or so I've heard) before their second album was released, but I remember when he would say "I love you" to people. I miss those days...

"I love you Damian!"
    "I love you, too, baby."

Aww, that sounds better than,

"I love you, Damian!"
    "Shut the fuck up!"

Hmm *ponders* I'm not sure, I like when Damian is mean to me. Of course, only on stage, off would probably crush me.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 28 2006, 12:54 AM)
    Aww, that sounds better than,

"I love you, Damian!"
    "Shut the fuck up!"

Hmm *ponders* I'm not sure, I like when Damian is mean to me. Of course, only on stage, off would probably crush me.

Damian is usually pretty nice offstage to me. Except when he's grumpy, but that meanness was directed towards my sister, not me, so...yay!

Andy is the one that's mean to me.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 28 2006, 01:32 AM)
    Damian is usually pretty nice offstage to me. Except when he's grumpy, but that meanness was directed towards my sister, not me, so...yay!

Andy is the one that's mean to me.

Yeah, he's really nice to me off stage too. Luckily I have avoided grumpy Damian, and have had surprisingly pleasant Damian only.

Andy is the one that is mean to me too! When we first met the guys, we waiting outside for SEVEN hours (although, in his defense he might not have known), and he walked out I hopefully held out my picture and pen and he just walked right into the van and drove off.

And two times since we met them, we seem to miss him.

Angela and I believe that he was part of the FBI or CIA.
  • He would be so much cooler if he was in the CIA.

I have a lot of good, happy, and funny moments with Andy, but out of all the guys, he's the one that I have the most mean moments with. But those ones are pretty funny too, so I guess all of my Andy moments are good moments. The first one was when he told my sister not to bring me to any OK Go concerts if I didn't bake him brownies. The second one was after the last show I went to. I was talking to Tim and there were some other girls talking to him too and they asked him if Andy was nice. Tim said, "He's actually really mean" or something like that, which horrified the girls, but Tim said that he was just kidding. Then Andy came out and Tim said, "Hey Andy, come talk to these girls." Andy said, "I talked to those girls (meaning me and my sister) last night" and walked away. Then me and my sister started yelling, "No, not us! You have to talk to these girls!" and he came and talked to them.

I probably didn't have to type that all out, but I thought it was pretty funny.
  • Haha, Andy. That's so funny
  • Thats so weird I've never had any of them grumpy... not even a little!! You've gotta think how hard it is for them to be constantly touring and not stopping, they must be so tired of being nice to everyone they meet, its not entirely their fault!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Dec 28 2006, 02:26 PM)
    Thats so weird I've never had any of them grumpy... not even a little!! You've gotta think how hard it is for them to be constantly touring and not stopping, they must be so tired of being nice to everyone they meet, its not entirely their fault!

I understand that too, that's why I still adore Andy as much as I always have. Actually, I think the fact that he is so out of reach to me that deep down I want to meet him even more than I did before. At the show where he just walked away, he did seem like he was in a bad mood, and Damian did say that the show was really horrible, so I understand completely why he wouldn't want to meet with the fans.