In this Discussion

facebook

edited November -1 in OK Go
um i know a lot of people here talked about their myspace's and stuff, but does anyone have a facebook? because if you guys do then someone should make like a group on there, just for boardies ya know. its just like another way for people to talk to each other and like the group would be good to like talk boardie stuff hahah

it's just a thought...or a command, whichever you prefer

Comments

• QUOTE (awesome11 @ Jan 12 2007, 02:53 PM)
    um i know a lot of people here talked about their myspace's and stuff, but does anyone have a facebook? because if you guys do then someone should make like a group on there, just for boardies ya know. its just like another way for people to talk to each other and like the group would be good to like talk boardie stuff hahah

it's just a thought...or a command, whichever you prefer

oh, but I like the boards! it's like.... our little community. laugh.gif
  • I'm not cool enough for facebook... I use MySpace.
  • (Technically this should be in General Discussion. I think we already have a facebook thread hiding around here somewhere, also. Try the search.)

There's a Boardie Coalition group and some general OK Go groups on facebook, just search for them, you'll find 'em.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 12 2007, 05:45 PM)
    (Technically this should be in General Discussion. I think we already have a facebook thread hiding around here somewhere, also. Try the search.)

There's a Boardie Coalition group and some general OK Go groups on facebook, just search for them, you'll find 'em.

It has the awesome picture of The Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and The Unicorn.