In this Discussion

John Tucker Must Die

edited November -1 in OK Go
If this post doesn't belong here, sorry, I wasn't sure.
I've read in 2 different places that Ok Go's "This Will Be Our Year" was featured in the movie "John Tucker Must Die." And after googling, I found out it's in the movie's soundtrack. does anyone know what scene it's in?
Cuz I'm downloading the movie right now and if I can find where the song plays, I'll cut the scene. (I'd rather not watch the whole movie to find it though, lol)

Comments

• I rented it with my friends about a month ago. I didn't hear This Will Be Our Year in it at all... Maybe it's because I was distracted by my friends or something. There was four of us, so it's not like it's unlikely to be distracted in the middle of a movie, lol. We figured it was in the background at the birthday party or something. If any of us had heard it, I'm sure we'd have jumped and started screaming like little girls or something equally excited. It's in the movie's credits though, I made sure of that... maybe I'm just deaf or something.

Sorry, I'm not much help at all. unsure.gif
  • omg this is so weird i just saw that movie.
    it sucked, but it had some pretty good music.
    rock kills kid, eagles of death metal, ok go, awesome.
    i dont remember the exact scene but it was around the middle before he puts the underwear on.
    sry, that doesn't really help.
  • I think it was when the main girl and the other guy (err...John's brother...sorry I'm horrible with names) were lab partners and then John interrupts with all the flowers.
  • http://movies.peekvid.com/s4019/ << it's about 5minutes into part 3. tongue.gif i love peekvid.
  • I got the soundtrack on CD and it's song number 9...lol wink.gif cool.gif
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Jan 14 2007, 03:07 PM)
    http://movies.peekvid.com/s4019/ << it's about 5minutes into part 3. tongue.gif i love peekvid.

wow, thanks sooo much!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!
    And thx everyone else too for your suggestions smile.gif
  • oof, it was only like 10 seconds of the song
  • umm yeah...you need the soundtrack then I guess happy.gif
  • "I didn't get a phonecall..."
    "I didn't have a pen"
    BURN

Haha this movie was so dumb. I love it.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Jan 14 2007, 04:02 PM)
    umm yeah...you need the soundtrack then I guess happy.gif

lol, I have the song- I bought it off itunes. I just wanted the happiness of hearing Ok Go in a movie smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 14 2007, 10:30 PM)
    lol, I have the song- I bought it off itunes. I just wanted the happiness of hearing Ok Go in a movie smile.gif

ahh...ok then wink.gif. I always forget about iTunes...lol. I used it on Myspace for quite a while but switched over to one of my favorite Pixies song ATM wink.gif
  • Invincible was in She's the Man which is also cool. It's good to hear them on movies and whatnot.
  • Invincible was in The Fog, too.
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Jan 15 2007, 08:00 AM)
    Invincible was in She's the Man which is also cool. It's good to hear them on movies and whatnot.

what part???
  • ^^ near the end, during the final match.

(wow, I watch waay too many crappy movies.)
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Jan 16 2007, 02:39 AM)
    ^^ near the end, during the final match.

(wow, I watch waay too many crappy movies.)

chkl,

i just saw it and that was awesome
  • Aw man, I actually saw The Fog, but that's when it was back before I knew of the awesomeness that was OK Go... sad.gif *sniff* I would have jumped up out of my chair, had I known! And started parading around the theatre shouting "All hail the greatness that is OK Go! Listen, or forever listen to bad music!"