In this Discussion

Grey's Anatomy

edited November -1 in OK Go
Izzy was making french toast and I heard "Just when you think you're in control, just when you think you've got a hold, just when you get on a roll, Oh here it goes..." but it WASN'T the usual version! It was a slower, more mournful mix. Almost Pensive.

Am I the only one who heard it?????????

Comments

• I think that's the UK Surf version.
  • It's only 6:45 here, so I haven't watched it, but someone on the JC was talking about it.

I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy because I missed two episodes and then I never had time to catch up and now I'm just really behind. No one ruin it for me!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 18 2007, 09:47 PM)
    It's only 6:45 here, so I haven't watched it, but someone on the JC was talking about it.

I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy because I missed two episodes and then I never had time to catch up and now I'm just really behind. No one ruin it for me!

Well you've got two hours, go watch those two episodes!!!!!!!

Mixtape, thank you - I have yet to hear the UK Surf version.
  • I haven't either, so I'm not positive, but I know that there's that version of HIGA, or the mix from the NOW 23 album.
  • I heard it. It was weird cause I recognized the lyrics but couldn't place them. Then when I did figure out it was OK Go I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, so I just gestured wildly towards the tv. Then said some expletives.

My usual reaction whenever OK Go is on tv.
  • oooo i just heard it!!! too bad it was there for like 5 seconds but that was still so exciting!! hooray for ok go! cool.gif
  • QUOTE (poison @ Jan 18 2007, 07:35 PM)
    I heard it. It was weird cause I recognized the lyrics but couldn't place them. Then when I did figure out it was OK Go I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, so I just gestured wildly towards the tv. Then said some expletives.

My usual reaction whenever OK Go is on tv.

EXACTLY what happened to me! I went crazy looking for a videotape to record it.....but I was too late.

I don't even watch Grey's anymore because I got behind. I'm lucky my channel surfing led me there though!

Does the song come on again? And where can I hear/get the entire UK surf mix?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 18 2007, 07:04 PM)
    I haven't either, so I'm not positive, but I know that there's that version of HIGA, or the mix from the NOW 23 album.

Wait...so the Oh No HIGA version is different from the Now 23 album?
  • My little sister was watching it with my mom last night. She ran into my room to tell me that "OMFG OK GO WAS ON GREY'S ANATOMY!! Well, not them, but their music...except it was really slow...Here It Goes Again! It was on Grey's Anatomy! DANI!! AHHHH!!"

I haven't heard it myself though.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 18 2007, 09:09 PM)
    EXACTLY what happened to me! I went crazy looking for a videotape to record it.....but I was too late.

I don't even watch Grey's anymore because I got behind. I'm lucky my channel surfing led me there though!

Does the song come on again? And where can I hear/get the entire UK surf mix?

Its on iTunes smile.gif Its a very cool version
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 19 2007, 01:11 AM)
    Wait...so the Oh No HIGA version is different from the Now 23 album?

Yep, a little.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 19 2007, 02:24 PM)
    Well, not them, but their music...

My mom almost gave me a heart attack when she said they were on it, because I definitely assumed she meant they were guest starring on the show as patients or something and I freaked out..
  • Dude. Now I wish I could download things right now. I only have up til the Xmas break. DAMMIT!!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 19 2007, 02:57 PM)
    My mom almost gave me a heart attack when she said they were on it, because I definitely assumed she meant they were guest starring on the show as patients or something and I freaked out..
    Lol, that was my exact reaction. I want to see OK Go featured in some real shows. By real shows, I mean ones that don't suck...
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Jan 19 2007, 11:01 AM)
    Its on iTunes smile.gif Its a very cool version

I just looked for it, and I can't find it on iTunes sad.gif I tried many searches and came up with nothing. I can only find the NOW 23, Oh No, and Nike versions of HIGA....HELP! unsure.gif
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore suggested this on the JC:

http://www.7digital.com/stores/productDeta...;trackid=465624
  • Yeah, I heard it and kind of screeched and my friends thought I was a little craaazy.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 19 2007, 03:02 PM)
    Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore suggested this on the JC:

http://www.7digital.com/stores/productDeta...;trackid=465624

Cool, thanks! I'm gonna go check it out biggrin.gif
  • I was watching it and i was on the phone with my boyfriend and when i heard the words i freaked out in a middle of the convo i was having. lol and now i think my bf thinks im totally insane haha laugh.gif
  • My heart stopped when I heard the lyrics!! GORGEOUS! I can't believe Izzy cashed her check in!!!!!! WOW! She's 8.7 million richer!!!!!!! Wow. Just wow. smile.gif