In this Discussion

2 tickets for Verizon Houston 3/11/07 wanted!!!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Is there any chance that one of you wonderful people has two tickets (any type - standing, seating, backstage......kidding!) for the OKGO gig on the 11th March in Houston. I am coming over to Texas for sxsw from Scotland and just found out that OKGO are playing a few days before. I am a HUGE fan and have seen them everytime they make it over this way. However, a gig in their home country would surely be incredible. So far i can only find tickets for at least two-three times the price from touts. If anyone could help me out if would be so gratefully appreciated!
Morag

ps. any chance they are playing at sxsw as they have no gigs scheduled for that week!

Comments

• im guessing you have looked on ebay?

other then that i cant really sugest anything sadly
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 19 2007, 12:51 PM)
    im guessing you have looked on ebay?
    other then that i cant really sugest anything sadly

i have, thanks though

ebay is about double the price but the problem is that most of them have said they wont post to UK, or charge $35! But ebay it may still have to be....
  • yeah sadly thats the way, unless you feel like risking it and turning up at the venus very early when the day of the gig is and your actully in that country!

most venues stock 15-20 tickets on the door day of gigs

upto you how much of a risk you wanna take
  • sorry, no tickets. but have fun at sxsw. i'll be making the rounds there too!
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Jan 19 2007, 01:15 PM)
    sorry, no tickets. but have fun at sxsw. i'll be making the rounds there too!

any tips for a sxsw novice?!?

preliminary line-up looking good!!
  • this will be my fourth year in a row, and i have yet to ever buy tickets or passes, but i have still gotten to every show i've wanted to get into. the key is to shmooze with the people at the backdoor. if you charm them, you're likely to get in everywhere. it also helps that most of the people in austin are so friendly and/or drunk, they'll oblige.
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Jan 19 2007, 05:05 PM)
    this will be my fourth year in a row, and i have yet to ever buy tickets or passes, but i have still gotten to every show i've wanted to get into. the key is to shmooze with the people at the backdoor. if you charm them, you're likely to get in everywhere. it also helps that most of the people in austin are so friendly and/or drunk, they'll oblige.

whoah! That's incredible!