In this Discussion

my updated okgo cd collection

edited November -1 in OK Go

ok there is also rusty ross's band in there, which he signed for me!

<3 rusty

i also think im missed one or two cds of theres that i have somwhere in my room..

Comments

• HFoC: you best be leaving coments in the posts

Fine. Here's a comment:

I think spending $140 on singles is slightly ridiculous, since you've got all the songs already. But, nice collection.
  • i said around that much!

i dont have the exact money as it doesnt bother me how much it cost

last time i ask you for coments...
  • Unfortunately, I'm the only one around you can ask to comment, so you're stuck with me. tongue.gif
  • Well, I must say I think your collection is lovely. The way you display them makes a nice collage. I think it's great to have all the singlels if you are in UK because the Brits get better Ok Go singles than we do. All things considered, $149 isn't bad for all those cd's.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 18 2007, 05:53 PM)
    Well, I must say I think your collection is lovely. The way you display them makes a nice collage. I think it's great to have all the singlels if you are in UK because the Brits get better Ok Go singles than we do. All things considered, $149 isn't bad for all those cd's.

why thank you chuck
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 18 2007, 10:54 AM)
    why thank you chuck

yey! do you know how long i've been waiting to be called "chuck" by the great pandy? I feel special. I wanna be British!

(BTW, I can't believe out of all the lads you haven't met Tim yet.) unsure.gif
  • Wow, I'm impressed. And jealous.
    Where on earth did you get hold of the singles from, or were they imports?
    I ask solely because the only single of theirs I've ever found was HIGA, and even that took a while. It makes me feel bad if I don't buy the singles and support them.
  • i have breifly met him, and given him a tie, but i didnt get the chance to talk to him =(

ive spoken to dan the most
  • Aw, and my mom thought I was bad with my er, I think it's at six now. I keep trying to explain to her that there are people out there who are more extreme than I am, and she doesn't believe me. This picture will prove her wrong!
  • people have often shown my picture to prove people wrong

"pfft you think you amazing?"

"check out this guy, hes rather amazing"
  • ur sheets look so boring

nice collection

lots of money
  • that. is. awesome.
  • .wow.... wow... ohmy.gif i only have 4 cds out of how many you got there?!!?? damn your good.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 20 2007, 12:44 AM)
    ur sheets look so boring

nice collection

lots of money

no your boring! and thanks..

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 20 2007, 03:42 AM)
    that. is. awesome.

well i am rather amazing..

QUOTE (rt802 @ Jan 20 2007, 06:21 AM)
    .wow.... wow... ohmy.gif i only have 4 cds out of how many you got there?!!?? damn your good.

which four you got?

the newest one to my colectoin was the "oh lately its so quiet" cd, which i didnt even knew exsisted
  • that's impressive.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 20 2007, 04:55 PM)
    no your boring! and thanks..

well thats mean...sad.gif
    ...and ur welcome
  • dry.gif God I'm so jealous!

Awesome collection! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (gokarter641 @ Jan 20 2007, 05:41 PM)
    that's impressive.

this makes me think of a scrubs like quote "its ok to be impressed by me, most people are"

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 20 2007, 08:08 PM)
    well thats mean...sad.gif
    ...and ur welcome

if i wanted to be mean i could have been worse =p

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 20 2007, 08:23 PM)
    dry.gif God I'm so jealous!

Awesome collection! tongue.gif

you got a random coment from me during the week on your profile, and 5 stars!

although i do belive you replyed to this..thus making my point invalid..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 20 2007, 08:45 PM)
    if i wanted to be mean i could have been worse =p

well, thats even more mean. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif im just not going to talk anymore. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 20 2007, 08:55 AM)
    which four you got?

the newest one to my colectoin was the "oh lately its so quiet" cd, which i didnt even knew exsisted

the only four i got was the OK Go album, OH NO album, the limited edition DVD one, and Secret Dakota Ring. but i'm hoping to get more... hopefully.